Reviews for Afterschool Secret
Chriss-Meister chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
This was super good, very much enjoyed reading it!
There were a lot of spelling/grammar errors, I'd suggest going back throigh it and touching it up. It would be a real masterpiece~
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awesome! I adore student/teacher relationships. It was clever how you came up with Axel's last name xD. The whole thing was well-written and I also enjoyed the pace of their relationship. You write Roxas adorably :) Really, great job and the lemon was also very delicious, lol.
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
wow...that was so yummy tehe, now to raid your other stories lalalalala
Xealvi chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
AWESOME! I LOVE IT! This story was really freaking good. :) Keep up the good work!
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
lol i loved it! :3
GrimmVertigo chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Does it have to be over? xD I want more! That was so amazing! You should write a sequel to it or something like that. :D
NoelleisParadise chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Remarkable. Honestly, I've been trying to find a good fix just like this. And this was top notch! You served just what I've been craving (not to sound weird) haha but I must thank you! I looooovvvvveeeeeee iiiiiiiitttttttttt!33333333333333...I think that was good enough haha
Jaysta the stalker chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Axel wants a McFlurry Of Dancing Flames from McDonald's. And fries.

That is what I thought when I read the name McFlynn.
anchorise chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
you gotta give quinton flynn extra points. He knows how to really deal with the akuroku fangirls XD

I liked this :3 I suck at reviews, so don't expect much.

You captured the characters nicely...I'm having a brain fart. I'm sorry i can't type/say more. It was really good and enjoyable to read!
axelxroxie chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Sooo cute! Loved it!
Through These Eyes chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
lol I love it. Very good story line. Only thing that bothered me a bit were minr typos and grammer mistakes here and there. Other then that, it was mazing :)
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
this was amazing i loved it! the last two lines made me LOL so hard XD ahahahaa...love it X3 so much ehe
qilorar chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
nice story _
Clover-x-Charm chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Sexy teacher Axel, yes please! I would definatley go back to high school if Axel was my teacher. :p

I loved reading this! Congrats on graduating this year! :D
WoC-Moose chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Yay! Someone else who uses the actor's last name's as the characters. My friend thinks it's weird that I have Sora Osment and Kairi Panettiere. I probably spelled that wrong. Anywho, loved this!