Reviews for truth in reflection
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow. Very deep. It sort of reminded me of "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer. You should read it, it has the same theme as this poem, two people in one body.
Juna chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
when i first played through OOT i didn't know who Shiek was and was actualy disapointed when he turned out to be Zelda. I noticed this trend with him having his own personality and at first i didn't like it but then i figured hey, if link can have a dark side zelda can have a showdowy other half. though it is kind of creepy when some authors portray him as a flat out steriotipical split personality. i personaly have a character who i somtimes forget isn't quite real and it realy seems like you just forget where realitie begins and your own head. do you think sheik is more like a split personality or just another side of zelda9like you said one in the same no split) or do think bolth ideas are they same i think its quite hard to see the difrence.
BIshingo of the High Inferno chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Lady Summoner X chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Really makes you think.

You really pour life into your characters.

That's what I love about your writing.

LaDy GeRuDo
Kiki Cabou too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
That was fascinating. I'm a slight Zelda fan, more of the eighties cartoons than of the current games, but I remember Sheik and I love the existential outlook of this piece. It's Zelda, and yet it's "Seven Characters In Search Of an Author." Realistically, the princess created Sheik as a disguise for herself, as a male foil. But your poem asks some very sobering, intriguing questions about the nature of artistic creation. Who creates who? Who actually exists? Who draws the line? Great job. :D
Whispering Sea chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I read your poem 'Truth In Reflection'. It was really good and it almost made me cry because it was sorta sad. I too am a fan of Sheik and I hope to find a romance fic between him and Zelda. Great job on the poem!
Rai Dorian chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
_ i like it!
Seahawk chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
*pouting* I STILL think you can use it for Dilly. _ But some very good points in the author's notes. So, Zelda is like Lady Une, ne? But Zelda switches genders too. _
Yucca chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
No big surprise; I really liked this poem. People who write poetry are amazing to me, since I can't to poetry to save my life. _~ Your poem has a rythym and feel to it that I like a lot. Also, the last bit about Sheik's blood stained eyes was a great image. Good job!
Dark Sage2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
So in essence, are you saying Zelda/Shiek is a hermaphrodite? I personally believe Zelda dresses up as Shiek and that Shiek does not exist at this time (not to say he didn't at some point, maybe in Shiekan history). But seriously, what PROOF as in hard as rock proof do we have that Zelda/Shiek are one in the same?
Andi-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
AH, very interesting. Some VERY good points, here! I like the poem! Ah, poor Zelda...- Please write more!