Reviews for The Kuro Crazy Klub, High Skool Dayze
lies phantomhive chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
i dont have a clue what i just read but it was awesome!
AnoifEaterofOrcs chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
This would be really good as a fan-made animated series.
Scarlet chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
I liked this... It was pretty funny. Please continue, I can't wait for Ronald to show up! Interesting storyline, BTW! Love Claude's fishy :D
...And how is Mello Grell's brother-in-law? Just wonderin' XD

I gotta say, though, I sorta agree with Zaito. I have OCD (probably both types ya mentioned, acutally xD). It didn't offend me at all, 'cause most media interrupts it that way anyways, and (DURR) it's supposed to be comedy. I'm not trying to flame, I'm just saying you should watch out for some over-sensitive people.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I love your story so much! It hilarious and I can't wait until Ronald appears in this series. The way you write Claude always makes me laugh. Just the image of him holding on to his fish plushie and yelling Apocalypse is a funny image. I hope you continue with your story my queen.

- DagonL
Exploading albino potato chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
OMG LOL I love mello! So mello onnly has one set of cloths? and if he had to borrow Matt's vloths than what was Matt wearing? That was so funny when The fish plushie nearly got shot and alois didn't want to have to deal with random outbursts of crying! and at hte end when it was like "we'd bvetter find you some new cloths" and alois said "nah it's cool!"
Exploading albino potato chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Once again lol! thats so funny how alois has shortie shorts with the days of the week! poor claude keeps getting scared!
Exploading albino potato chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Haha LOL i love the APOCALYPSE thing and the fish plushie adn gell now has a freds voice! haha sebby is mean
Exploading albino potato chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
awweeee! that was soooooo cuuuuuttteee!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
Keep writting it, I laughed all the while! I love Sebby's cat obsession, Claude screaming "Apocalypse!", Alois hitting him, Ciel being Ciel (very creative), and Grell and Will's romantic moment~

I like the Hermit, he's fun and I also like Melo~

Please keep updating! :3

lolzy33 chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
-gets up out of her theater seat and claps- Woo, bravo, encore, encore! XD I thought you'd never update! Can't wait for the next update! :D

Zaito Evitt chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Um... I'd like to point out something with Sebastian... It's kind of impossible for a person to have both ADD or ADHD. I know Sebatian's not a human, but you either have attention problems or attention problems and you're somewhat hyper. Also, Sebastian seems a little too crazy, which is most likely due to his ADD/ADHD. I know it's extreme ADD/ADHD, but it's still annoying. If you're wondering why it's annoying, it's because I have several friends who have ADD/ADHD, including myself. I know that ADHD doesn't make you CRAZY. You see, I am very sensitive about ADD/ADHD, and I don't like it when people portray it unrealistically. I'd like to point out that this is NOT meant to be a flame, as I do enjoy this fanfiction, but I'd like to ask that you consider if some subjects may be upsetting to readers. Thank you! :3

Now that my suggestion is out of the way, I'd like to say...

This story is funny, and has a unique plot-line! Most people wouldn't expect s fanfiction like this, so it is very interesting and new! :3 Please never stop... please... think of Sebastian as a toddler... Oh, holy cow. I just thought of that, and it was CUTE. So, do if for toddler Sebastian. (So CUTE!)
0-Miyako-san-0 chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Uh, death note AND Kuroshitsuji?

I died of odoe( Over dose of epicness)
0-Miyako-san-0 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
There are no words for how awesome this fic is. *Mutters to self* Ginger Capri.
Kurokage-chan chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
I luuuurrrrrvvv your story! Just a Q, why do Angela and Ash have different last names? Kinda curious... I thought it was funny in the chpt "Alois' Family Problems" when Mello said that Matt dressed like a hobo XD
Phantom Pawprints chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Good idea with the episode listing and the script like writing but don't you think it's going slightly out of hand. 'o' so much writing