Reviews for Still Another Universe
namisnakama chapter 10 . 7/31
this was awesome! but sad that Harry didn't get to stay in this universe! I think he was finally beginning to settle in
tricorvus chapter 10 . 7/9
That was farking excellent! The whole thing! You had some seriously original ideas. And the ending...
rock on
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 6/29
What was with that "Sirius, pick three people, but you have to hate one" statement? It makes no sense and wasn't even followed up on.
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 2/24
Ok.
By now Harry has killed Tom three times.
I suggest that the next universe just need a Hero, not Harry Potter specifically.
This allows Harry to be summoned by anyone in any random.
The Force can bring Harry to replace a Luke who broke his neck at age four.
Whitelighter elders summon him to replace one of the Charmed, sex change optional.
Instead of Willow Rosenberg bringing Buffy back from the dead she summons Harry.
Maybe you can put an note like this in chapter eleven?

Thanks for writing.
SimFlyer chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
Amazing story, I wish wish wish there was a sequel to this one! I have not enjoyed a story as much as this in such a long time. Please please throw an epilogue chapter in to briefly describe where Harry went next. Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
h
lunabane chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Is he still in his disguise from yet another universe?
jen chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
thanks
odinlowejr88 chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
What happened to all Harry's stuff? He had it at the beach in the end of the previous chapter when he disappeared but now all of a sudden his wands, money, and everything else are gone? Did whatever force transported him to this universe eat them and then obliviate him so he didn't know that he should have had them?
Jestrbob chapter 10 . 4/16/2016
And like the time traveler, jumping from place to place, condemned to be a face of the external hero.

Until he destroys the balence which only exists only by allowing 'evil' and 'good' fight in constant battle.
DarkChampion chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Just going to act like the last paragraph didn't happen
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Poor Harry I hoped he could have traveled with Amy at least!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
I liked it! Thanks!
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Damn that was cruel. About to get some. Obviously he needs to get some before he finishes off voldemort. Maybe hold onto the amber next time and put it somewhere. Live for a few years of time and a life maybe some kids. Then as age approaches toss that shit into the veil. Then he'll probably be 18 again like he was when he left the first time.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Its fine with it being so easy. I mean really how can it not be when you already went through the super challenge the first time.