Reviews for All the Way
It'sNotUnusual chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Unnskyldninger for manglende anmeldelse fra meg, i lang tid -faktisk holdt jeg fortelle meg selv jeg måtte gjennomgå, og så når jeg husket, jeg glemte hva fic ble kalt. : /

Uansett, her nå!

Elsket Oliver! referanse siste kapitlet. Seriøst elsket det.

Tilbakestiller til engelsk nå.

And please continue. I have no idea where you'd actually go with it (whoops) but it would be amazing if you did continue.

And now for a little bit of shameless self promotion. If you're interested, I've got two (and one in the works) Oliver! completed stories written. Well, one's a crossover with Les Mis, and the other doesn't feature Dodger. Still.

/end shameless self promotion

I'll stop the review here, before it gets just a tad out of hand. Though I've seen reviews that literally go on for ages and ages...

I'm rambling. I tend to do that. Going now.

G-B-C xx
kurtcoblaine290 chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Aww! I'm sad to see this go but I am SO checking out your other story! About that though...did you get the title from Degrassi?
sharion69 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
cant wait to read more
KLAINELOVER123 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
OMFG i love you please write more ummm my ideas are all the new directions except Kurt and Blaine talk to about giving him Kurt and Blaine a duet for Nationals, umm they go to prom and they slow dance, Karofsky comes in and starts to talk to Kurt while Blaine is like getting drinks or something and i got nothing else lol :)
Miss Graphic T-Shirts chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
my dear, i love this story greatly. klaainneeboowwsss :) i love that.
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
adorableness
kurtcoblaine290 chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT!
It'sNotUnusual chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Just found this story, and I have to say that it's utterly adorable. :) Good, realistic characterisations too.

Og de norske er veldig kul. ;)
kurtcoblaine290 chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
YES! I KNEW it! Go Alex! Go Alex! Go Alex! *does victory dance and continues to gloat*
TheLuciferPerson chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
holy holy holy s-h-i-t!

I should totally have seen that last line coming but didn't!
br04dw4ybaby chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
aww blaine is so sweet for transfering! can't wait to see how all this unfurls! :)
kurtcoblaine290 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Awesome as usual!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
UPDATE! And please add some slash :)
kurtcoblaine290 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Haha! Karofsky came out! Haha! (To Karofsky) Loser (Holds up L sign on forehead) haha!

Great story BTW!
HElizabethG chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
RENT IS the greatest musical of all time. Gotta agree with you there! Cute chapter!