Reviews for This Is How They Survive
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Yeah... as long as they're together, everything is okay !

Poor Dean... even when he became kid and mentally a kid, he remember hell... D':

Oh Sammy would probably go all protective and loving even more after this...
Dean is his top priority now no matter what !
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Aww, this is freaking heartbreaking. But beautiful and wonderfully written!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I found de-aged Dean fics so endearing, specially with supportive Sam or/and Castiel and awesome uncle Bobby. This was very cute, and sad. Poor Sam, I'm glad this has a happy ending... but I can't help to wonder if out there are a fic in which de-aged Dean doesn't end with Sam (any reason)...
lazorsaurus chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
i need to move away from your stories for awhile. while being wonderful and lovingly written and though out, they are SAD. i need some shameless pwp now. sob. (p.s. you're lovely. great stories!)
Dandelion Dust chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This story just about broke my heart! A four-year-old Dean remembering Hell... it hurt, but I thought you did a good job bringing out that vulnerability, and Sam's protective instincts.
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Very sweet and sad one. Thank you
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A sequel one shot, please. I really have a craving to see little Dean protective over Sam. :)
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I ADORE de-aged fics! Thanks for sharing this. It was really sweet seeing how Sam looked after little Dean.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
As long as they're together everything's okay.
KrizDeanGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
awwwwww! what a cute cute nice cute story! so sweet... really just really really sweet great job!
Geeksam311 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh my Castiel, this fic. I found this fic on live journal like forever ago. It was fantastic and made it on my list of amazing fanfiction and I know I figure out its written by one of my favorite fanfiction authors. I love when this happens.
jennytork chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Amazing. Beautiful. I love it.
TheDocRoach chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This just broke my heart ;_;

Excellent work! 83