Reviews for Beauty and the Beast and Finn
WhoMe17 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
"He's seen my flower" what a crack up best line ever.
DaniBelle129 chapter 31 . 10/10/2013
THE ENTIRE THING WAS AMAZING! FANTASTIC JOB!
slytherinprincess8411 chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
Beautiful
Aline chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
I stumbled upon this today and I am absolutely enamored. Read it start to finish...would read it all over again if it wasn't 2 am.

Couple things-maybe consider making rachel vegetarian, not vegan.

You've mentioned her penchants for honey, and lactose-free milk (both of which are vegetarian but not vegan).
Sharon chapter 31 . 3/15/2013
This was so amazing. I couldn't stop reading it.
Ann Angelis chapter 31 . 3/3/2013
Can't possibly tell you how much I loved you fanfiction, or how many times I've cried throughout it, or how pissed off at myself I am for only finding it now. It's amazing! Amazing the way you got all their personalities so well. Loved how you kept Quinn being a bitch, because she's always been, even if she sometimes does nice things for other people. One of my favorite AUs. So thank you very much for that! And one can never go wrong with Beauty and the Beast. :)
Iovatosffs chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
LMFAO. I laughed at this line 'They were immigrants. What do you expect?' Then I started thinking, that's why my name's Jenny and not Jennifer. My parents are Asian too.
donna14 chapter 31 . 12/5/2012
This story has to be one of my favorites! I loved each and every chapter. It was awesome. You write Puckleberry so well. Fantastic!
pie108 chapter 31 . 5/30/2012
Loved your story!
blessedmommy23 chapter 31 . 4/2/2012
It is crazy just how much I enjoyed reading this! I don't normally like AU things but something about the title pulled me in. I'm so glad! I literally read the entire thing in just a few hours. You are really talented.
CarmillaD chapter 31 . 10/4/2011
Aw, liked a lot this peek to the future. Wow, Sarah and Finn were a huge surprise. Haha, and even if these lines were racist and I'm part Asian, I have to admit that they made me laugh:

"How did Ching and Chong get out of this nightmare on Elm Street?"

"[...]

"But I guess if they really aren't having another kid, then …"

"Don't' sound so surprised. That shit's illegal where they come from."

"Pennsylvania?"

"China." Puck shook his head. "It's bad enough they had a girl."

"Noah," Rachel admonished quietly, rolling her eyes. "They aren't Chinese."

[...]"

AW, love when they call their little girl Caroline *lovestruck sigh*. Hope the next little Puckleberry baby is a boy. Thank you for letting us enjoy this story
CarmillaD chapter 30 . 10/4/2011
Haha, I knew Leroy was normally the protective one, so it was a surprise to see Hiram being the one calling on Puckleberry's "less talk and more action" while Leroy tried to change the subject.

Oh, yeah, sweetness and hotness, mix them up and you get Puckleberry, just like this chapter proves it. Let's see what the epilogue give us.
CarmillaD chapter 29 . 10/4/2011
HAHAHA, this line was priceless, it should be a prompt:

"'Sides, this ain't the first time I had to frantically do that kind of math." He shrugged. "We fucked so much I'm legit surprised you just got one in there."

At first I thought maybe Leroy would be a little harsh with Puck, but is great to see both Berry daddies supporting Puckleberry like that. WOOT! He finally confessed their feelings and they made up...! In a perfect hot way, rawr. Two chapters left before the great finale, let's see what happens on them.
CarmillaD chapter 28 . 10/4/2011
Aw, the conversation between the whole Berry family was very touching. Oooohhh, things are gonna get interesting with that visitor, let's see what happens
CarmillaD chapter 27 . 10/4/2011
GOD, I LOVED SANTANA'S CHESIRE CAT-LIKE INTERMISSION! Mercedes and especially Kurt in protective mode were amazing too, and yeah, once again I was enjoying Puck's regret and need for Rachel. FINALLY, he decided to take the bull by the horns. Let's keep reading