Reviews for The Bartender
GatorM14 chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
love this story. great job! )
I wish there was a sequel.
snow eopard chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
haha i loved this story it was great, people need to write more human stores
Torpet1 chapter 17 . 8/3/2011
You made it! A perfect story with a perfect end! Loving to read more from you!
Jackie Lautner chapter 16 . 8/2/2011
Lol loved this chapter hilarious yet very sweet!
Habibah A chapter 16 . 8/2/2011
awweee ,, i can't believe it's over *sniff* *sniff* , amazing chapter,, i can't believe they're both pregnant ! soo happpy :) ,,plzzzzzz make a sequel i just can't watch this story go old :((
TLoZfantic44 chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Awww! *cries and claps* that was great! I'm so glad they got married and bella's having a baby! It was funny when they told jake and emmet they were pregnant then emmet passed out and abby asked why he fell asleep! Haha! I loved this story so much! Great job just great! :D
Rainbow Engel chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
Why do I get the feeling Jessica had something to do with this? UPDATE SOON!
Habibah A chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
awwee ,, i'm so sad that it's almost over :(( can't wait for the epilogue ,, post soon !
Jackie Lautner chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
LOL! Fav chapter and absolutely loved the writer/jacob banter so hilarious!
emilia458 chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
haha. that was awesome! please make an epic-epilogue! por favor! (please in spanish)
TLoZfantic44 chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
That was totally epic! You had me on the edge of my seat! I love when abby's bad! Lol. That was an amazing story! To bad it had to end! :( I hope you will publish the other story you were telling me about! Great job! *claps wildly!*
Jackie Lautner chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
Ugghh tthat was so evil again but..

Thhat was do intense!..sad but intense i cant wait to see what happens and i really hope the next chapter comes sooon! :) 3
Noini chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
really enjoying this but stop making your poor characters faint, they will get injured

lol

Noin
Embryforever chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
I promise nothing on the threats, but if the wait is worth it then I promise, lol!
TLoZfantic44 chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
HOW DARE YOU END THERE! REMEMBER I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! I'M GOING TO SNEAK IN AT NIGHT WHEN YOU AREN'T READY! :O

Ok calm down. (takes deep breath) anyway...(eyes narrow) YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OR I'LL... YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL DO..MUAHAHAHA!

sorry I hate cliffys... :/