Reviews for Bedtime Stories
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
"Bruce", I said, "that was the weirdest story I have ever heard."

I'm with him there, I've never heard a weirder bedtime story. I wouldn't want it hear that before bed!
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was the weirdest story I've ever heard.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Aww, this was so cute and funny! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
too much to write
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Someone's arm got ripped off? No specifications? Wow, talk about a cliff hanger! JK, that was so cute!
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I_LOVE_THIS_TOO_MUCH_! *heart*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh this was PRECIOUS!
DanelleSephton chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
omj, last story i told was to a toddler. ended up 'goodnight two-face'
robin's wife chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
this was the best story EVER seriously best wrok it was completeky funny and someones are got ripped off ahahahahha clasic
cynthia2559 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
so i was thinking...seriusly why does the three bears sleep in the same room? XD! OH MY GOD YOUR AWESOME!
Hawkpool chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Okay, I was LAUGHING my head off when you said someone's arm got ripped off. I'm still laughing now!

i LOVE ur Dick/Bruce and Robin/Batman father/ son stuff (wow, that's a lot of slashes, hee hee!. They cute, funny, and sometimes even angusty (lol, made up word!). Please write more stories like this! I'll be waiting!
Lovely-blue-lady chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
So cute It's not the best story to read at 2 in the Morning (it's hard for me to muffle my giggles I'll probably hear from my roomates in the morning to shut up) I love this story excellent
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aww, so cute. Bruce telling a bedtime story, I thought I'd never see that. His version of that book is too funny. The bears are funny, but when Greenylocks came in and you said that he kept laughing no matter how much the other animals told him to shut up, I got lost in laughter. That's just too funny.

Dick is absolutely adorable in this story. He has Bruce wrapped around his little finger, no doubt the kid is going to turn out spoiled. His "because you love me" thing is just too cute. What a manipulative child, he knows what he's doing to get what he wants. Him begging Bruce to carry him to his room is adorable. I absolutely love the tickling scene.

Great job with this story.
DreamWriterx3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
...So...your stories are one of the most adorable things on the planet...in the universe...anywhere...

No more needs to be said. XD
it doesn't matter chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh,man...I almost died of laughter!

You kinda made your story too funny...well for me...I think still a great story!