Reviews for Wicca
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
Really love this story just found it today I'm really hoping you can update this very very soon :)
a Wiccan chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
lmao
Dean's Dirty Little Secert chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
Hooray you updated! Finally!
superloudean chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
O_o I did not see that coming! damn i want a cat like Wicca hehe :P I LOVED the chapter hun! had me on the edge of my sit! I was so happy to see that you updated! :D How are you feeling now? Hope everything are just super!

looking forward to the next chapter _
kissacazador chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
"WICCA IS MR. SEXY?" I yelled out to my computer screen! OMG! I am soooo stunned, yet thrilled. Wicca is a hot Englishman who saved her life ;)

Whoa, now after all the excitement what is going to happen to all of their relationships? Are they gonna work them out or is she in love with hottie Wicca? Or are they related? Hmmm, so many questions and a nice cliffhanger...but don't make us wait too long!
superloudean chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
oh yay! you updated! :D omg i cant believe Sam lied to her! what a...not Sam thing to do! poor Rein :(

Great chapter hun! i cant wait for the next chapter!
kissacazador chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
OMG! What in the hell happened to Sam...one minute he's a 'Knight & Shining Armour', the next he's a liar? However, I do feel sorry for him though, because he knows how Dean really is when it comes to women.

And now that Dean knows almost everything, he's mad as hell. But, he's really gonna be pissed when he finds out they slept together.

Poor Rein...all these damn lies have her so confused, she might have broken her hand. Good thing Wicca is there for her :)

I can't wait for the next update and hopefully it will be soon!
matt-hardy-lover-101 chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
this should get interesting!
superloudean chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
Oh crap! oh no! uh...oh shit! ( i know...i have a rich vocabulary :P) great chapter hun! i loved it! cant wait for the next chapter :)
kissacazador chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
OMG! I did not see that coming...Dean NEVER slept with that bimbo!

I feel totally guilty now, but my main concern is going to be Sam. He and Rein are gonna do it in the backseat of the Impala, but I'm sure she will go back to Dean once everyone learns the truth.

I have a feeling that no one is going to come ahead in this awful situation.

I love how you did the POV's for each character and that song was a perfect choice :)
Dean's Dirty Little Secert chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Noooo! Don't stop now!
matt-hardy-lover-101 chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
Deans such a jackass
superloudean chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
yay for updating! :D loved the chapter hun!

ah Dean was such jerk! -.- but still a lovable jerk! hehe no no this time i'm mad at him! poor Rein :'( cant wait for the next chapter hun!
kissacazador chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
What the hell! Dean is STILL being a dick! At least, Rein has Sam and Wicca.

My eyes were hurting during the blood paragraph...ouch. However, I soon felt better when Sam took off his shirt :0

I have a feeling, once she starts to play around with light magic, its gonna lead to something much heavier and darker, so Rein- just be aware.
kissacazador chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
OMG! What the hell is wrong with Dean? He's acting like a total dick! I mean, really- they haven't even been on a date yet, but he's already screwing around with a hot blonde...in the bathroom!

Now I am worried that she will do something 'crazy' from those books, so I hope Sam will stop her from doing magic. (Even though I wouldn't blame her from putting a curse on Dean).
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »