Reviews for Intoxicate Me
Goddessxi chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
SEQUEL
Nessa4life chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
yep make another...lol...her return the favor..lol
coolkid chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
this is 1 of the best romance stories ive read you have a talent and should continue writing can u make a third 1 plzzzzz i think me and ur fans would like a third 1 and make bianca more dominant and clare trying to leave but is overpowered
coolkid chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Me chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
sequel
IAmFuckingCrazy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Sequel? Fuck yes!
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
DAMN! That was hot! I really love this pairing I think that there's something a little different about the bad-girl good girl play here. Not sure what that is but I love it.
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Definetely better than I thought it would be. I'm favoriting and going to the sequel right now. :D
InfiniteHiatus chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"She immediately regretted succumbing to peer pressure — until Bianca whistled appreciatively."

Haha, I thought this line was so cute. I've never really thought that I would like Bianca and Clare together, but I'm a big fan of your writing, so I decided to give this a shot. I'm so glad that I did because I just discovered a new couple that I like. Clare needs to date more roguish characters on the show, people like Bianca or Fitz that kind of challenge her to experience new things. Now I'm going to be on my way over to read the sequel :)
EclareTheLovers chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh gosh that was hot! Sequel please? (:
panicatthereaping chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I would LOVE a sequal:)
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I think a sequel would be very interesting indeed. I can see Bianca corrupting Clare, I feel like she'd be one of the only ones to have the guts to do it.
CStardust chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh lordy.

Excuse me. I think I ship BiancaxClare now.

WOW.
wontstoptilwesurrender chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was an unexpected pair. Amayzing nonetheless. And a sequel would be lovely. Maybe Clare "returning the favor" ;)
accountclosed2014 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
You should make a sequel, I think the whole idea of Bianca and Clare to be very interesting.