Reviews for Friends in Need
LivingForTv chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Ok, so he was dead on his feet and Dean was probably focused on Sam's need - or they REALLY should have seen that it was a licence plate:-) I'll forgive them this time:-)
LivingForTv chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Hm, this is an interesting way of sending a message. I love Dean's snarky comment:-)
1983Sarah chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Boo to Sam being knocked out, but YAY that Sarah kicked ass!
Tribble Master chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
thank goodness sam's not terribly injured. good story you got in progress.

Write on!
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Stay live Sarah!

ZOMG, well played out little drabble...

write on
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That chick was awesome! So sad she came to the show when Sam was in mourning! They totally would have been grate together. Nice premise. Good start

Write on!
sammygirl1963 chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Fantastic drabble addition my friend. Love seeing Sam taken care of by his big brother, AND another he loves!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Good one!
1983Sarah chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Oh no! Sarah hit Sam! I"m glad she didn't get to really wailing on him! Poor Sam!
Nana56 chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Oops! I'm sure Sam will forgive her, tho. lol When his head stops spinning. Glad she's okay. :)
MeAzrael chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
I've always thought hitting on Sam would be more ... romantic ;-)

Hey, surprise - it's Sarah! Now I'm really curious what kind of explanation there might be – was she desperate for a new date with Sam, hoping she could bait him with a little hunt? Nah, just kidding :-) I bet we don't have to wait long for the actual baddies. Hope Sam is waky by then, LOL

sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Poor Sam, knocked out by the girl he came to rescue.

This week's drabble worked out well for you my friend!
MeAzrael chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
See Sammy? That's why your big brother is usually the first one to sneak around a corner :-) Though I'm secretly glad that his head has been spared for once – it's just too bad to see that awesome features under attack :-) But something tells me there is something coming for big brother...

MeAzrael chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
"and his Impala was nothing if not sacred" LOL - yep, that's Dean! And Sam's taking the lead, including the sacred Impala. That's my boy :-)

Challenge accomplished, girl. On to the next one... I'm curious about the warehouse!

1983Sarah chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Oh no! Knocked out! You can't leave us hanging like that, what happens next? *hopes for tied up Dean and Sam* :D
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »