Reviews for Friends in Need
1983Sarah chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
I like the juxtaposing of the two brothers, one worried about his girl, the car, the other about his actual girl.
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Dang, that's not good. Sammy went rushing in too fast, let's hope Dean is there to save the day.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
great job - loving the story in drabble form!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Great - she was a good character, loved that ep!
MeAzrael chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Huh – I'd love a show-down in a warehouse - so many wonderful places to hide, so many possible weapons to use, it's be fun :-) At least there's a trace they can follow, and there are no better hunters in the world so I don't fear for Sarah. Well done, hon. I'm curious how the next challenge is going to fit into the story, but it shouldn't be too hard :-)

xx Kate
Nana56 chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Great chapter. I'm feeling a little teased, tho, with being given such a small bit each time. lol

Nicely done. :)
1983Sarah chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Sounds like Sarah's been taken by one bad dude. I know they'll find her in time, I hate the thought of her all chained up too. Scary!
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
Sounds like the boys might be getting close to finding Sarah. we can only hope so for Sam's sake.
MeAzrael chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Ahaaa – well done, Sherlock! Now take your Watson asap and use your excellent connections to the police to rescue the poor girl! Or even better: call Bobby, I really miss him :-)

xx Kate
MeAzrael chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Aw Twinchy, you naughty girl – where's the message? :-) Just kidding, lovely chapter, and I'm in awe for Sarah who slyly concocted that secret message. We knew she's special, didn't we?

:-) Kate (sorry for being late again)
1983Sarah chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Wow, all that work to realize it's a license plate. Glad they did figure it out, though!
Swellison chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Aha! I was right;-) Nice scene, I can just picture Sam staring at that piece of paper as they fly back to their motel room.

Swellison chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Nice use of the challenge word. I have no idea what the string of numbers and letters is either, license plates, maybe?

Swellison chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Ah, so it was Dean's comment about the food being hot that Sam glommed onto, leading to the old breathe on the window to see the message trick;-) Wonder what Sarah wrote?

Swellison chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Oh, so what clue did Sam spot in the photos? Some food items that suggest dinner for more than one person? Or-? Off to read the next chapter and hopefully find out.

74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »