Reviews for Friends in Need
Swellison chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Oh, so the Winchesters have hit a dead end in their search to find Sarah, what do they do now? I can understand Sam's frustration and temper getting the better of him.

Swellison chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Nice scene! I like your everything seemed muted comment, esp that even the Impala was quieter than usual. A belated thanks for my birthday drabble, too;-)

Swellison chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
You're doing a good job racking up the tension. Nice use of the challenge word, too.

Swellison chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow, this intro sucked me right in. Sorry I'm late in finding this, you started it while I was on vacation. I like the idea of a cohesive story created a drabble chapter at a time.

Nana56 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Guess Sam's a little focused, huh?

Nice one. :)
LivingForTv chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Oh no you didn't! Another cliffhanger! This is awesome, how did Sam know to look for a message like that?
LivingForTv chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
A cliffhanger! You can't be serious! Good thing I took so long reading your updates, so I know there is one more:-)
LivingForTv chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Ohoy, loved the title! Well, Dean is there for his brother and that's SO important. Siblings are there to be yelled at/ignore/blamed and they know it.
MeAzrael chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Huh, Sammy, you little smart-ass :-) Sherlock Holmes would've been proud of you. Hehe, loved the part with Sam picklocking in no time at all. Sam's breath revealing Sarah's message - that's kinda... sexy :-) I'm curious what's next, Twinchy!

1983Sarah chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Oh, interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. Good work with creating tension and expectation!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Can't wait to see what the message says and if it will help the boys find Sarah or not.
MeAzrael chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Now you've got my full attention! What? What did he say? Steaming hot? Coffee? Hm, I can't think of any coffee monsters but I'm more than willing to meet them :-) And hey: Dean left his burgers - without complaining? Dude, are these the Winchesters? **chuckling**

MeAzrael chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Huh - nothing? At all? That's not natural, is it? ;-)

Poor Sam - it's so unlike him to avoid every conversation, I like their roles switched, and Sam so worried...

MeAzrael chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Hey Twinchy,

sorry, took me a while to come back to your drabble story :-) But here I am, and I really liked chapter 3 - especially the atmosphere you've build up, with that unusual - somehow suspicious? – peaceful Wednesday afternoon... I bet it won't be long before something not so peaceful happens :-)

Nana56 chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Great drabbles. Love how you're getting this story out.

Nicely done. :)