Reviews for Black Niko
GleekPlusDirectioner chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Being a Blackadder fan, I find this hilarious! I wouldn't want it as a pet, but I love the sound of your cat. Brilliant!
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Aww, that's cute! What a funny way of putting things!
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I read these lyrics while listening to the theme tune –- wow, they really fit! Strangely enough, when I first started reading this poem, I was hearing the James Bond theme to “Goldfinger” in my head :-) IMO, It was this part that really channeled Shirley Bassey:

Black Niko, Black Niko / He'll eat from any bowl. / Black Niko, Black Niko / His heart is black as coal.

That's when I headed over to YouTube to get a refresher on the Blackadder theme. I love the lines about locking Black Niko up unless you’d rather he bite you. This was a lot fun. :-)
animationiscool chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was a well written and original poem. Niko sounded like he was an energetic yet mischievous cat. It's nice that he was adopted into a new home. Overall I really enjoyed the poem.
Susan Hilton chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is really cute. I had to look up the theme song on YouTube, since I was unfamiliar with the show and the tune, but once I did, it was great. Have a great day.
02AngelBaby75 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aww, this was very cute! I've had so many cats, and I haven't even lived that long! XD One cat was named Libby, she sounded EXACTLY like yours, but here's what's crazy: She was a ragdoll! I have no idea what the heck he problem was, but you couldn't get NEAR her, let alone touch her or give her a love :( She was beautiful, though.. The only time she purred was when she was biting someone's skin!

This was super cute and clever, I listened to this song with the new words, and I quite like it Great job!~

EDITH