Reviews for The Drunken Nowaki
Giveintothemadness chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
No, don't take poor Shinobu's cabbages! Anyway...I always feel a tad embarrassed when I admit this, but I gotta say, I really love bondage. But usually not stuff like the furry handcuffs (why are they always hot pink? xD) or the gag balls. I like regular handcuffs, suit ties, a belt, even socks (I once read a fanfiction where Nowaki used a pair of socks and made makeshift handcuffs out of them). As for gags, I don't really like the gag balls. I don't know why, but they just kind of bother me. I like, again, ties or something similar to that. Not that I didn't like this story, a drunk Nowaki with sex toys is extremely hilarious. I kind of got a little carried away there...so yeah, very funny story, I enjoyed reading it very much. Thanks for writing such a beauty -
YaoiKawaii224 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hahahahahahahahah! Oh mahgerd
Afuri chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hahaha thats really fun! But Nowaki, do that again! And, harder please! Just give him bad rough sex, pretty rough and pretty bad! XD
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I bought you a cabbage to replace the one Hiro-san through, sorry!
KilalawakerX3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OH MY GOD! XD I was laughing so hard when I figured out Akihiko had put an aphrodisiac in Nowaki's drink! Then I thought "He meant to put it in Misaki's drink... -smirks-" and started laughing even harder because of the thought of Misaki being sexually driven, hahahahaha! LOVED IT!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
love it
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
hahaha :'D That was really goood ::D
Nadiwa Yagari chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow, that story sure surprised me. I LOVED that you put Shinobu in the last author note! xD
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
CABBAGES!

Lol

I had no clue Nowaki could be so kinky! The second I read 'toys' I just about died from the fangirl in me! Awesome job!

p.s. you're a guy? FINALLY A FANGUY!
AbigailxKnight chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! Oh my god! You are freaking amazing. Not to mention that you're a fanboy and not afraid to admit it. I give you props for that. Plus, you're a much better writer than I'll ever be. Anyways, see ya! xD
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This story was pretty damn delightful. So funny!
yaoifangirl4ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
SMUT SMUT SMUT... I love it. I also once imagined a drunken Nowaki and we both had the same idea it seems that Hiro-chan would be fcked throughly.