Reviews for Wanted

THAT WAS
DAMMIT

I LIKED THAT SHIP

astridt244 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow. I'm stunned... That was... Wow. Deep. Emotional. Erotic. Intense. Too many words to describe it.
Monica chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
It's really good, so far! I hope u get to continue
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
wow i thought this short story was very good and the way Victoria let Bella go just as long as she came for Victoria than she would be let go including the wolf was different just because of her smell
Monica chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Very good
Zayide chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
so...Victoria inadvertently helped Jake get the girl huh.

You should make the second part where Victoria meets Edward adn shows him no only what she did...but her spying and watching Bella give in to Jake.

Sweet suffering for his ass...
TwistedWings chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
BEST O/S EVER! UR a GREAT AUTHOR
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
well that's a way to save her
txgal77 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS ABLICIOUS!

I want Jake to travel his way to my oasis and drink me dry as if he was walking through a desert and hadn't had water in days. GOOD LORD I now have a different perspective when it comes to Victoria *no pun intended lol* Bella got the best of both worlds and I'm talking Hannah Montana both worlds I'm talking vamp sucking, werewolf fucking sexy times. There wasn't enuogh ice cubes to put down my panties for this o/s I had to run outside and spray myself with the waterhose. Just loved it )
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Whoa, the femmeslash was totally unexpected, but very, very much appreciated. *wink* I had to go back up and look at the pairing to make sure it wasn't Victoria/Bella. Ha!

I enjoyed this, nice, short and to the point. ;-)
MrInigo1995-TeamJacobInigo chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Again a great story! Although the first part was a bit "ugh!" but I loved the part after that!
sabbylou42 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
uhhh...yeah...sigh. So good. Great idea. :)
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was hot! I'm not one to read femmeslash but this was good. The packs reaction was funny, I mean what can you expect from hormone filled teenage boys? :) Glad Jake finally got her to agree to be with him.

If I may suggest I would love to read a sequel to this dealing with the packs thoughts to the whole thing. The before, during and after. I'm sure it would be funny as hell and Bella would probably die of embarassment from all their teasing. Just saying, it'd be nice. As for this, I liked it a lot!

Love

-CammillaBlack
mrs obsolete account chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Whoa girl, fanning myself. Loved this one ;)
Hanora chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Unexpectedly hot. Good job.