Reviews for Yes!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
good fic
Nauticalmass chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I can honestly say, I've never seen the word "jeebus" in a fic. I'm dying with laughter, which is made even worse by B's awkward, "How?"

Oh, Emmett. "Please excuse my friend here, Bella. He has no manners and doesn't like people."

I like that you included all of her Twilight injuries. You nailed campus health clinics.

"He's acting as is he's wanted nothing more in his whole life than to walk me home." Ha!

Embarcadero. I love it. No 7th Street or Highland Ave. for Bella.

"I've been crushing on the version of me with a penis this whole time." Cue machine gun giggling.

I can totally sympathize with Bella, a fellow snorter. In fact, on vacation last week, my husband and brother spent a good portion of the time poking fun of the snort. (My dad and father-in-law were no help either.)

I'm lovin' the crotch cover.

Edward's back story was a good way to tie in Rosalie's.

What the eff was up with that lack of kiss, E?

I've so got the hots for this Edward.

Whoa. We've upgraded to bejeebus now. Ha. ; )

Sweet effing yes.

Oh, shit.

"He's a man of few words." Snap.

Again, sweet effing yes.

Cue machine giggle at Esme and Tanya. Sharpies. I might die.

Hehe. Really really yes.

One more jeebus for the road. Snort.

I like that he asks her how.

Yes. That was good. Mmmm.
LilliCricket chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
That was the sweetest most amazing most beautiful most astounding most precious most perfect fic I've ever read. Please tell me ur a screenwriter/producer/vest selling author! Amazing! Loved it! All of it!
LilliCricket chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
ButterballBabe chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
great story keep updating
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I'm excited to see where you take this. Going to donate now . . .