Reviews for Last Beautiful Girl
ohsugarhoney chapter 20 . 1/4
I read this story in one night. Im so sad about the ending. It fits so well but so heartbreaking. Ugh i hate reading! Lol good job on this
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Well, that was really sad.. And I don't know how to process that ending. But goodness, that was REALLY sad. Like I felt that one in the gut, you really wrote that ending well, it legit brought tears to my eyes, well done. But still, that was really sad.
Sunnyjayne chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Oh god you can't do this to me! Why did I read on, WHYYYYY?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Oh god you can't do this to me! Why did I read on, WHYYYYYY
Midnight Cougar chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
*sigh* Wow, I read this whole story between last night and this morning . . . it consumed me! The story was so tragic, sad, scary but very powerful. Intense but very good read! Thank you. *wipes tears*
NeonEnigma88 chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
That was so touching. While that ending was very unexpected and tear-provoking, I liked it much more than that happily-ever-after because Edward grew so much more. And those final statements were so abstractly profound, how everything ends (it's like that line from Payphone by Maroon 5: how even the sun sets in paradise..) at some point and the inevitability of it all. Thank you so much for writing such a meaningful story that draws awareness to the horrors of the world. Keep writing!
sami69 chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
Very tragic but beautifully written story. The scars and bruises heal but trauma will always stay in your mind.
jcat5507 chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
damn. damndamndamn-double-damn.
That's not how I expected that to end, but I'm not entirely surprised either.
Great story, nonetheless. Thank you for sharing.
I am thoroughly excited to see Blue, Lovely completed. I hope to GOD you get a computer again soon. :)
softsweetwords chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Oh no! I hope the accident doesn't hide all the evidence of Jacob's abuse.
softsweetwords chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your story all day & I'm really enjoying it. You've really characterised Bella well, showing how women/girls have their self-worth degraded by abusive relationships.

Looking forward to how this turns out.
cablecar14 chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
Okay, so this story is awesome. The way you wrote about her abuse is so sad and perfect, and the angst is great too. The only thing I don't like is the ending, maybe you could make an alternate ending? Other than that this story is perfect.
Yorushike chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Hi,
absolutely beautiful story. I love how you take the abuse topic very serious as well as what it does to Bellas mind instead of just using it to give the story some drama. Espacially the ending is great. It somehow really fits although I feel terrible for Edward.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
beautiful fan fic...the last chapter is the most tragic thing ever...bittersweet..plz continue to write such beautiful stories..and make us cry and laugh for the pain and joy of it all..
savannavansmutsmut chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
ah man, you just had to go and kill her. Any chance of an alternate ending?
cenababylover54 chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
Oh my God, this has to be the best story I've read on FanFiction… You are an AMAZING writer. This story gave me chills, made me cry, and laugh… I usually dont read stories were Edward is human but im glad i kept reading…this story was wonderful