Reviews for Secret Eden
100ratseminA chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
I am fascinated over this Mieihi character, not only for reasons of being an experiment, but just the mere fact that she was just an ordinary girl before being stripped away to be part of some sort of experiment by scientists who want to reach an ultimate power. I also love her personality in general. Despite appearing to be 15, she has the behavior and mentality of a child. It's very fascinating and sparks my interests.

The best of all are the characters. You keep them in check and making sure they're not out of character. It's refreshing to have a story that actually feels like it came straight out of the Naruto manga/anime. Especially with Gaara. He's such a hard case and many alter his personality in other fanfics, but you kept his character to a degree where it's quite believable. Do update again! These long chapters do me well during the late of the night.
xporcelain chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
random fact: i was about to not review, but my cat jumped out of my closet, and i thought it was Gaara coming to Sand-Coffin me to death, so...

i love it! everyone's so in character... can't wait for thew next chapter!
FallenAngelFox chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!