Reviews for Maybe Baby
More I neeeeeeddddd More
Great read I really enjoyed it would like to read more
Panda chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
Awesome fanfic I love it and I think it's the best one I've read yet
TheArkhamknight1 chapter 18 . 9/24/2015
Every week you don't continue people will die starting tonight believe me am a man of my word hahahaha
Sky chapter 18 . 8/14/2015
I Love it, absolutely the best joker's son fan fiction I have ever read so far and I die to read more! Keep writing, your work is amazing!
mistahjsharley chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
Need more!
Kaylee chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
hey do you think you could update soon if you get a chance I've read some of your other fanfics but this one by far is my favorite, i really wanna know what happens :3
Chaos.Started.It chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Am I the only one that thinks of the line "Pace yourself for me. I said maybe, baby, please." from the song Somebody Told Me by The Killers? Cause I think of it EVERY time I read/see this story. XD Love this story by the way and maybe Painted Faces 2 update? I know its been forever and maybe you gave up on it, but not harm in asking, right?
Chocolatefrogaddict chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Such an interesting and unique plot

I love the father-son moments between the joker and jack
Siolna chapter 18 . 7/9/2014
I guess after so many years you wil not continuous this fanfiction. I personally loved the first chapters. I do not think that the Joker is a "good father", but it's your version of him. I was disappointed about batman. I think he would have stopped the joker. I wish that Jack had seen the fight between Batman and the Joker, because that way, Jack would learn to hate Batman. Too bad, it started fanfiction fine, but not finished. I think you missed in the process.
Speeter chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Love your story ! So amazing. I'm a french writer, and I'm making a story about the Joker's child ;) I dunno if you're in activity, but I've read all of your stories
Giselle chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
She reely got girl twins
Kat chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
I love this story! It's a great twist on an interesting couple! I like how you also show Jack being grown up and his life! But please continue it! Im sure many want to know what happens next with everyone in the story. Once again amazing piece of work!
MistressPuppetShow chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
Awe...I love this side you created of the Joker
MistressPuppetShow chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
And his crime name will be Joker Jr. Or J.J.