Reviews for The Hush Hush List
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great story. I love stoned Sammy, do more :)
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh dear lord, this should not be allowed to exist. I was literally doubled over in fits of laughter the entire time. I haven't laughed that much at a piece of fanfiction, well...ever. Thanks for making my night!

"There's something big and hairy in my lap," Dean barely said the words out loud.

"That's sick."

After reading this part I was just gone. Too funny!

Cheers,

Jimelda
gillykat chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
droppiing sam on the sam so smart then?hmmmm
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Funny story. I liked the banter you threw in with the miscommunication. Hilarious when you brought in the cop toward the end. Thanks for sharing. -tvj12
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I forgot the author, but there's another fic written about Sammy on drugs, its set before he leaves for college. And my favorite line from it is "Yep, Sammy on drugs never failed to entertain." And so now im hooked on Sammy on drugs stories. I loved yours so much!
kirbydog chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Love all your stories. Thanks for writing.
carocali chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Dude, I can't believe you made Dean afraid of spiders! How funny! And the gay bit? Oh Lord... Love the hurt/comfort part and the guilt of stabbing his brother. Interesting jump onto the way-back machine. I don't even remember Bugs (its like Route 666). Eek!

:D
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Greetings Karen

Wonderful story! What a great dose of lighthearted fun and silliness. A definite day brightener!

I smirked when the deputy referred to Dean as Tippy Toes, but I laughed out loud when you had Sam mouth "I love you, Tippy Toes." That was an absolute gem. It's hard to resist loopy Sam.

Their banter throughout was just a joy to share. Happy times! This season certainly was full of ups and downs but overall I found it amazing and am looking forward to where next season goes. I'm sad Cas may turn out to be the new 'big bad' on the show. However, I am happy Sam and Dean seem to have formed a solid partnership and are back together and back to being amazing brothers (I know, they always were amazing brothers).

Sorry to have been MIA for a while. I have missed you emails! Currently I'm having an issue with my email server through the internet provider, so I'm not getting any fanfic alerts or emails. Working to get that fixed but honestly, it probably wouldn't matter at the moment, too much real life happening. It seems as though the grim reaper is following my family around - since losing my mother in November we have lost my father-in-law, my husband's grandmother, my uncle and a close family friend. Some have been expected, others not. I'm tired of visiting with people in funeral homes. My house is full of several plants (memorials received from thoughtful family and friends) all in various stages of demise (my thumb is anything but green) but now that spring might finally be here I'm hoping they perk up a little in the sunlight. It is terribly depressing to be mourning a death and then watch the living reminder of your loved one slowing suffer and die. I'm a weinie and can't just throw it a plant out. Nooooo, I have to watch every leaf turn brown, shrivel and die. I did just dispose of an ivy, or what used to be an ivy. Nothing left but three stems, some damp dirt and a pretty ribbon. There is one peace lily that is giving me hope, the green leaves still outnumber the brown and he seems to be sprouting more. Maybe I'm not a plant killer after all. My plants all have names, the peace lily is C.B., which stands for Chuck Bruce. My daughter and I named him in honor of Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee because a plant in our house needs to be able to kick butt to survive.

If it ever quits raining around here I have tons of yard work to get done before my son's graduation party in early July. My youngest is graduating from her small parochial middle school, that too is a ceremony to celebrate. The last few weeks have been filled with spring concerts, honors banquets, sports banquets, softball games and plays. My oldest is taking summer classes at college and recently moved in with her boyfriend. While I'm not really celebrating that news - there are certainly worse things. When I was her age I was married and starting my family. Funny how what seemed so 'old' back then seems so 'young' now. Parental pitfall - 'do as I say, not as I do (or did)'.

Today I'm stuck at my desk for lunch. First time in a long time I have had the opportunity to check out some fanfic. My first thought was "wonder what Karen has been up to?" Thanks again for the wonderful fun - perfect accompaniment to my boring bag lunch. By the way, I hate spiders and would most definitely have 'skeeved out' along with Dean. That by the way was another great turn of phrase.

Be well, friend. I hope spring has sprung in your world and there is a bright and sunny summer ahead!

Amy
Madebyme chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
What a light-hearted, funny and totally enjoyable fic!

I loved Dean's fear of the spider and how you blended in such a lot of humour with a stoned Sam, plus the cop scene was classic!

You really brightened up what is for me one of the poorer episodes of season one, so thank you! Take care, Abbi
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I really enjoyed reading this :-). Uggh. Spiders. Yuck. The idea of on on deans pants. I'd have crashed the car!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Kat
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wonderful as usual! Fantastic writing! :D
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was such an amazing story. I truly enjoyed it! I loved the natural dialog throughout. I liked Sam having to pull out all the stingers, and then particularly I liked the way Sam would always pretend to sleep when he needed to avoid Dean. Yes, I've had to do that myself (unfortunately, not with Dean). And I also loved, "Or, he'd stare Sam down until Sam turned red with anger and he started to whine - pissing Dad off again. But pretending to be a roadie, using Sam's head for a drum set - That was Dean's favorite way." rotfl

Loved the way that because of this, Sam refused to listen to Dean's pleas. Payback. lol And poor Dean when he realized that he stabbed Sammy ... sigh. "Oh, man." Dean wrenched the knife out, and quickly sat up. "Nonono." He gawked at the blood dripping off the tip of the blade.

"Guh." Sam sat up, cradling his hand to his chest, fingers visibly trembling.

"Ouch." Dean sheathed the knife without even wiping off the blood, then started to frantically rummage around in the back seat, all the while muttering, "Ouch, ouch, ouch."

"Think, that's supposed to be my line," Sam breathlessly hoisted himself up, and slunk into the passenger seat.

Awww... I loved this story! Thanks so very much for posting. Can't wait for your next one!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loved this story. So funny to follow the adventures of Sam and Dean trying to capture a not so itsy bitsy spider. Leave it to Dean to try and spike the thing on his knife and leave it to Sam to have his hand in there. And Sam on funny drugs, way too funny. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Loved the cop, who saw right through there ruse. But Sam pretending to be gay topped it all. And there conversation in the end, well lets just say I understand why those things are on the hush hush list. Great read beginning to end. Hugs, Vonnie
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Ah, stoned Sammy...one of your faves! ;)

This was so much fun! Loved the banter and one-liners; very in character. And poor Sammy! At least Dean was there to take care of him (just like we like).
Fireglass chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Words cannot express how much I love your writing. Only YOU could pull off high, hand-stabbed, playing-at-gay Sammy and make him so funny and so true to character. And the ice cream part at the end-awwwww! So adorable. I loved Dean's reaction to the spider and Sam's geekiness in regards to it-and the cop! Must've been the case of the career for him. xD

I always get so happy when I see an email in my inbox telling me you've written something new. I can't wait to see what you come up with next-I'm praying you get inspiration for some finale tags! A lot of stuff that an amazing talented writer like yourself could work with from those scenes in the panic room and in Sam's head! D

Anyways, I am rambling! Keep up the amazing work!