Reviews for Kevin as a Biology teacher
Laser Lance 720 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
I had to stop and think for a moment.I loved the end! But when i saw the title i was sad. I loved the story a lot. You should write more.
Laser Lance 720 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
I did not see it going there. I had to stop for a moment with the whole Jeff should have stabbed him with her steleto. Devlin was amazing, I love how conserned and pertective he is about Sam.

It was amazing. Was hopeing Gwen would trap Jeff in a little manna ball or something. He doesn't say that about the Levin men and get away with it. I'd punch him square in the face, and I'm not ever a Levin. Update soon please, I know you just put this one up, but update as soon as you can please.

Still a little confused with the random Paradox, but I'll get over it.
RoseAerin chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Uh oh! Kevin's so gonna kick their butts when he finds out! Shlove Ya!

Laser Lance 720 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
I can't wait until the sub comes. They are so going to get cuaght. i wonder if Kevin knows what Sam is? Can't wait until you update!1
Death-Magnetic-Cyanide chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Okay, not a review more of a thank you for reading & reviewing, means alot i check every day to see if there are new reviews and i love it when there are to let me know people are reading, please read my newest story 'original 10' and let me know your ideas on it, I will add more to it then add some about the AF 10 aliens for fun depends on reviews... THANKS FOR READING MORE WILL BE PUT UP ASAP!Might be summer but i still have only a little pc time plus writers block on occassion
alexandryte chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Please continue... I wanna see if their plan will work. And yeah, poor Ken. Oh well, atleast someone will like you... Sooner or later.
alexandryte chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Owk, I so loved this chap. It was actually longer than the other ones... great! I'm glad Devlin has a GF now.
alexandryte chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Ohmygod! I had no idea you updated. I've been kinda busy. Anyway, this chap was hilarious and I can't wait to read the next one. Wait, I don't have to...
Laser Lance 720 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
"Kenneth Max Tennyson if not for the fact that your parents would kill me if I killed you, you would be dead." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love the story!1 Sam was great, i hope she comes back again they were so cute. Was waiting for Kevin and Gwen to walk into the middle of the kiss. Don't take too long to update please!1
RoseAerin chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Awww... Poor Kevin. Yeah I was wondering when you were going to put some more Devlin in there. Here's something I could see these two doing that would annoy Kevin. Have Kevin explain something and then like 5 minutes later have one of them ask him to repeat it. They could just do that the whole story. Not as a huge prank but a little something to add in. Shlove Ya!

RoseAerin chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Wow Ben's pretty forgiving. I'm loving your story! Could you review some of mine? Shlove Ya!

RoseAerin chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Oh Dear... That's all I can say. Shlove Ya!

RoseAerin chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Lol. That girl is pretty lucky Kevin didn't get her in trouble for texting. Oh dear Kenny and Devlin in his class. Let's hope this turns out well. Shlove Ya!

Laser Lance 720 chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
They are going to push Kevin off the edge.

(I can already see it now. He's going to kill them in the middle of the class)

Can't wait until you update, this is amazing. They are going to be grounded for the rest of their lifes becouse of this year. Poor Devlin, Kenny is such a bad influence. You would think its the other way around with him being Kevin's son and all. But o'well. Love Kenny set on making his life miserable. Need to update asap!1
Laser Lance 720 chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
love random Paradox, he makes everything better. rath was an amazing threat. Didn't think the prank was that bad for Paradox to show, but who knows with them. Ben argueing with himself was great. Can't wait for more, going to keep reading.