Reviews for Playing With Dolls
Perona chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
To quote the immortal words of Tadashi Hamada "That's both disgusting and awesome."
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Damn.. that was very fun! I enjoyed it very much, thank you!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Love it LOL ! :D
jessirie12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
"Wait…only one person alive knows that move…" I died of laughing and I give me a smile for the rest of the day.
JDeppCastle127 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
hahahahahahaha that was brilliant! pleasseeeee write more like this haha it was so hot yet so funny!
katarina97 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
love it please please please please write more
lovelyxxfreedom chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
*smiles* ...*smiles again* I really liked this story :) One of the best I've read in a while
frk'nsweetheart chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
loooooooovvveedd this. so cute, and great storyline! The 3 characters seemed so real! You should continue this story, I can see this being a great story and would want to know a great ending!:D Please please please continue!
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow, that was really good. I love Jack and Angelica together. They're so cute. Plus Johnny Depp is hot. Especially with eyeliner. As a pirate.

"or you want to play too." Ooooh! I loved all of it but that really made me laugh. Actually, all of it made me smile. Actually, all of it made me smile. And I need to stop saying "actually" and press the review button. And press the favorite button.
potatoqueen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
. . . I LOVE THIS!
Raven Black The Marauderette chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
333
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
AMAZING JOB! This pair is just hilarious haha.
Xenia007 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very nice! Really enjoyed that! :)
Addicted to Jack chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hey! Congrats on the wonderful continuation of Jack /Angelica story XD The idea with "only one person knows that move" made me laugh to tears, haha! Fabulous, mate. Id love to see your oneshot filmed...
macawtopia chapter 1 . 5/28/2011