Reviews for All The Stars In The Night Sky
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 14 . 8/11
honestly I wanted Edwards head on a spike way before this but much more now...please have them kill him off along with Victoria and leave the true Cullen's including Bella alone.
Diannaii chapter 14 . 6/15
Really enjoyed this are you adding more?
Frozen.addiction chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
Omg it's been awhile since the last update (a year or something lol) but please I really want to know the ending of this story it's amazingly good. Now usually I don't leave a review but I felt like I had 2 tell you not to give up on this story for it is good. I really hope u continue this one
ChakraKitty chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Hi there,

I think you're a talented writer and I love the complex relationship themes between Bella and all those who have hurt her that you're dealing with, but you made a comment of a very real problem that was both hurtful and untrue.

People with borderline personality disorder are not selfish and self obsessed, they truly believe that people are talking about them yes but they are not incapable of love and responsibility or overcontrolling like Renee and Edward. That is a different disorder called 'Narcissism'. Narcissist are the ones who percieve everything to be about them and cannot or have difficulty understanding how an issue affects someone other than themselves.
Besides, neither Borderline nor narcissm is so bad psychiatrist avoid them, unless the psychiatrist in question is a pathetic joke. I am begging you, please remove that part from your story, mental illness is not a joke and is not an explanation for Edward and Renee's behaviour.

Ctrogan chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
пожалуйста продолжения..
SimplySupreme chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Oh wow, you ARE evil! I gotta say though, I love the darkness of your story. Sometimes, stories get all fluffy and lovey and sparkling vampires start to drink rainbows and fart butterflies, so I'm glad we're getting to see everyone's bitchy side (even Bella's!) while still keeping them, for lack of a better word, human. It's really special to see that executed in such a way that we can empathize at all the right times. So, thanks, for the work you've done so far, and I hope you update soon!
shaunazoe chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
more please
mercersburgrachel chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
Hey! This is so good, please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Next chapter
neverknewme chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
This was one of my favorite stories ever... until Alice admitted she was in love with Bella. That's too weird for me. Now off in search of another mother/daughter tic. So disappointed.
Royal dragoness chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Thank 4 the update! I loved it, update soon :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Next chapter ! I dont want to wait another 2 weeks ! This is awesome !
Guest chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
I don't like the idea of having Charlie join the Cullen's, I know this is mean but can Bella just be happy that she has Esme. I mean, it's going to spoil the point if he is comming. Please don't include him, please
Guest chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Please update soon!
Narulover44 chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
great chapter i cant wait 2 c wat happens nxt :) i officially hate edward now nd i hope jake sees reason nd believes bella if she tries 2 tell him sumthing nd tht the cullens win against the wolves nd they sumhow get the wolves on their side 2 help them w/ victoria :)