Reviews for Heart Full of Soul
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
That was pretty awesome!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Poor Sam, seeing Lucifer everywhere has got to be awful.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great story.
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh man I can't believe how spot on you were with this story. It was a good one too and the characterizations seemed really accurate. Nice job. )
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was very good & most likely true to what happened. I feel so bad for Sam, hell isn't to be taken lightly after all ;) & Dean too, since Cas just stomped on their friendship ): Bobby's actually not quite as emotionally invested :) & I can't believe Balthazar's dead for real, that really sucks T.T It totally surprised me when Cas went dark side. I would love to see him turn good guy again but I don't think he can. He's obviously gone off the deep end. I mean, he made it personal by doing that to Sam in the first place. They made such a big d*mn deal about the wall. & y'know, I liked Balthazar. I can't really forgive Castiel for acting like an *ss. I'm really curious to see how they're going to handle this when the show picks back up. WHY do I have to be in college then? I'M GOING TO MISS IT! It's gonna drive me crazy every Friday night! But this fic was truly well done. Thank you for writing it & sharing with us!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
That was excellent and I can really see something like that happening. Poor Sammy ): Poor Dean ): Poor Bobby ): Poor Balty ): ): I'm so angrya t Castiel right now. I don't hate him but he seriously has some redeeming to do if he can. I think he may be too far gone. I'm not sure Dean can forgive him anyways after bringing Sammy's wall down. I'm still pissy over that. Not to mention killing Baltazar. He's done some major boner things. Anyway I guess we'll all find out in September. BTW is it September yet? ARGH! I'm like an addict going through withdrawls! Anyway this was simply fantastic. I loved it!
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
How I hope that they will linger a bit on Sam's trauma and not just glance over it for whatever reasons. Great fic and wonderful writing as usual. Thanks for sharing.
WinchesterPrincess chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh I love love love this one! I read it a couple weeks back on Supernaturalville (it's the only fic site I can access at work) but I can never sign in over there it seems. Sam's Hellvisions are awesome, absolutely love me some tortured Sammy :)
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Thank you for this fic! I loved it
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
AWWWWE.. POOR SAMMY
cookjar chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awesome story. Its gonna be a long summer. I sure hope they deal with Sam getting his memories back and don't just sweep it under the rug. Thanks for the story. :)
casammy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I hate to cas for what did sammy, cas change towards the dark side, it knocked down the wall, to put in danger the life and sammy's mental stability, I believe that definitively cas cross the line, dean this one very infuriated and though it causes very much pain to him, I saw the dean's look that he says: " the near time that should see you I am going to kill "
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Sammy, Sammy, Sammy..." Lucifer shook his head, his smile growing into a sneer. "My brother Castiel may have sprung you from my cage, but you know you'll never be able to escape me, don't you?"

Sam raised the gun, his hand shaking furiously while his thumb pulled off the safety. "I said...get out of my way."

Thank you for playing this out for us.

I loved all the images of Sam's hell and his struggle to get to Bobby and Dean.

Hope to read more from you soon!

Karen
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Ahh, so amazing! I absolutely loved this! Perfectly in-character, emotional, and heartfelt. I loved the sinister atmosphere you created with Sam seeing Lucifer and such. Spectacular tag! :D
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was good. Would have been a better ending to a disappointing season finale. I was so waiting to finally see them go into Sam a little deeper instead of always glossing it over, but once again...

Thanks for sharing this with us.