Reviews for Slytherin Angel
Kuramaster chapter 4 . 2/15
the very best fic ever! really
DarkNekoGreece chapter 18 . 2/5
love the story so much!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Prince? Prince! Cool!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Pretty good!
MystSnare chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
Mwahahaha love it. On my follow list and hopefully we will be able to read the story till the end :)
MystSnare chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Okay... Dumbledore is back in suspicion again. I think he (or whoever it really is) is going to blame whatever evil is happening on the beings with creature blood, and Harry most of all. Anyway we all know that Harry is going to be under suspicion sometime or another for being "evil" since we all know how well everyone took the news of just the parsletongue ability back in second year.
MystSnare chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Its not ... Pettigrew is it... lol
I was worried this was going to be an evil Dumbledore fic but so far I am thinking that it is not. ... However that Grindelwald thing is suspicious.
Mae Rose chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
LOL Free show for McGonagall!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Auuuughhhh really? You get all dramatic and emotional, hugging ppl cuz you suddenly have a family! Oh yay. But when they tell you they want to be friends and have a personal policy of sticking by their family which now includes you, you suddenly wanna get all suspicious and shit. Bitch pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase. You've already revealed your true self to them and got sappy. It's too late for that. And obviously dumblewhore didn't learn from the first time of keeping the prophecy to himself. Friggin dumbass. So whose this Nasty Mcbadguy dude you've been alluding to? And just HOW did harry forget about padfoot?! I call bullshit.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Ohmygard that was so dramatic. Honestly his whole glamor gone? Idiot you still don't know if you can trust them! I sincerely hope that harry has already looked into the tournament so that he's not ignorant of the customs . You said he was going to but never showed it so I'm hoping he did it off screen if you will. And why hasn't he questioned the incubus on who wanted him dead? That's a serious fucking issue man. And since he killed the goblin does that mean he killed the Dursleys? And why hasn't harry pressed charges against the daily profit yet for slander and purposely attacking his name by having their papers constantly focus on him.
Rosabel Moonstar chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
Ahh this is so soo so cute! Please update soon! I wanna know what happens next! It's brilliant! And I love your writing style! Don't abandon please!
D10g3n3s chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
I really hope you continue this story!
melamariannie chapter 18 . 9/24/2014