Reviews for Crushed
waddiwasiwitch chapter 27 . 11/18/2014
Good story - good suspense, Roy and Ed bickering, cute Ed Daddy moments and Royai.
hodges2 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
how old is everyone supposed to be
xxnarufanxx chapter 27 . 6/4/2014
very nice story :)
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
Wow, that was intense! So glad it had a happy ending :)
ArtisticFantasy chapter 27 . 1/6/2014
This story is fantastic, better than darkness within, I especially loved how ed and winry thwarted the bad guy. That was a brilliant piece that had me laughing so hard. I also like how you alternated between the past and present each chapter rather than what most people do which is give a preview then go ahead with the normal storyline.

By the way, don't worry about correcting darkness within, I don't want you to be distracted from writing your next fix. I just said my criticisms to hopefully help you improve keeping the characters accurate, as I am super concerned with that particular aspect of fan fiction.

Sheesh, I don't think I've ever messaged a single author this many times before.
Johanni93 chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
I love this story! I'm so glad I've come across this amazing fic! I'm wondering though... why the hell don't you have more reviews/favs for this sheer awesomeness?!
I actually intended to just read the first chapter and then go to bed since it was about 1 in the morning when I stumbled upon this but nooo I had to continue or I wouldn't have been able to sleep thinking of the suspense in this story... So much for "Only 1chapter and then I'll read more the next day"... Well, in the end I went to bed after I finished reading your fic, which was about 4AM... I'm so glad that my University courses start late today, xD.
Anyway, now that I'm awake again I thought I'd drop a review and thank you for sharing your fic with us :)
Have a great week!
Cheers!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
XD
Wisteria29 chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
Excellent. Your experience is evident.
Wisteria29 chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
I like the Los Claire bit. Neat.
chituhr chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
Love love this story!
kr chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
You should really put the pairings somewhere so peopl know what they're reading, as cannon as it is I personally hate Ed/Winry and not knowing that this story had this in it (even just mentioned) kinda puts me off when I'm not expecting to see it...
Yokai Hebitori chapter 27 . 5/19/2012
Wow.

This fic had me on edge. I LOVE IT!

Nothing left to say, except that it was satisfying.

Keep Up The EXCELLANT Work!

Yokai :)
Adhara.Elric chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hi there, dear writer!

OMG Wonderful chapter! I love the mysteries more than the cookies :D Why Edward is not a State alchemist anymore? Why dear Roy is hurt? OMG I can't wait to the next chapter :D Whyyyyy are they in the North? :D
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 27 . 8/4/2011
I think I broke the 100 reviews, for your awesome story that desserved it.

Going to read the next story.

:D
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 26 . 8/4/2011
Is he going back under Mustangs command.

LAST NEXT