Reviews for Sighs and Sacrifice: A Wizarding Romance
Ellae chapter 1 . 11/15
Narcissa has no. chill.
Ellae chapter 2 . 11/15
This is so hot! A romance novel and a steamy Dramione in one!
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/5
Kilts, yay.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/5
Tss, Hermione tried pulling a Harry-Dobby rescue.
ChiffonShock chapter 2 . 8/21
That was fab! Really want to know the pirate one now!
Scherherazade chapter 2 . 7/1
Really fun to read.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 2 . 1/1
I simply loved reading this story. Thank you so uch for sharing it with us.
I loved how they fell into the story and not really knowing it through out it. First realising that they have lived through the story by the end of it.
How embarresing it must also have been having a certain mother read all about their encounter. lol.
Once again... thank you for sharing. love love love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Narcissa Malfoy behaves funnily out of character and Draco Malfoy in a kilt is hot.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
The story is absolutely amazing! You're very descriptive! Although, not everyone is Scotland has a Mac(something) last name.
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
That's an absolute masterpiece! I laughed so hard when I read all scottised names But the name of the author of the book is also well thought. One of my favorite stories so far!
Eva chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
That's so bloody cute, I love it!
PastHopingFor chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
That was so adorable! Absolutely loved the little twist at the end!
Summer Orchid chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This fic is crazy awesome! How did you come up with this? I loved the premise and you wrote it so well. What I liked the most was how you worked them into the setting. You can tell that you either know a lot about the old traditions or have done your research. It was really enjoyable.
justlikejane chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
this was amazing! i especially loved the names- all of them- but ronald macweaselbee gave me the rest :)
izzo chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Well that was interesting! Not what I was expecting at all! More than pleasantly surprised!