Reviews for Pokemon Legends: Region Zero
jcogginsa chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
ooh. a reference to the revolver oshawott meme?
gecoma chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
you still have pokemon sinnoh saga under your current work on your profile
BioDragon chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
A rival appears
Chaosblazer chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Well that was intresting, does Crys not like Lyra i wonder? Angela on the other hand needs someone to teach her pokemon ain't tools cause she's as bad as silver;

Looking forward to seeing where things go from here, and don't worry if you can't update next weekened, take it easy for a while your doing great.
gecoma chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Lyra was in chapter 1?
Manser77 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
I'm kinda wondering what Ethan did to Buffy not what Angela was doing
griffener chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I've read all of your stories and they are fantastic! However, I'm disheartened by what you said about this being the last story of the saga. If this is true, then I hope you decide to do a story on black and white either starting a new saga or just to have it, but you are easily the best author that I've read from and will be highly dissapointed if you don't write about Unova.
Chaosblazer chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
the way metapod faught reminded me of how Ash used his bug type in the anime against Burgh recently but it's just a coincidence;

Nice to see Crystal getting some training in and getting a badge, but she's gonna need alot more training to catch up to someone like Silver.

lol, Ethan anyone could go full force against bug types with a fire type:P

Looking forward to what happens next, keep it up
BioDragon chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
huzzah for logic, so didn't want to deal with the puzzles in the gym? which is fair since that would only be a couple sentences to deal with
jackinafrickinbox chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Alright. Huge amounts of schoolwork and business and college stuff has led to me not responding or reviewing in quite a while. TIME TO FIX THAT.

I have to admit, I really like your battling style this time around. More creative than before, and Angela's whole whirlpool-technique is nice. Crystal's attitude towards debilitation rather than just battling is intriguing as well.

As for Crystal herself, I feel like her character development is coming along pretty nicely. It felt a bit forced in the first chapter or so, but it's been much more smooth.

As for Angela, her character is kinda static at the moment. Sure, we learn new things about her, but it doesn't really affect our view of her. I still love her to bits, if only because INSANE~

*Whose bright idea was it to have opaque red doors on pokemon centers anyway? Crystal wondered.* Italics, m'dear. They are needed.

**Should you really be bragging that you weren't there? Crystal and Ethan both thought.** Dual thoughts? A bit weird, but understandable with Angela's personality.

Jeez Ethan, abuse the exclamation point much?

Oh yeah, I should talk about Ethan and Silver too. Umm. Lemme think.

Ethan abuses exclamation points. And is hyper. Kinda the stereotype of a ten year old boy, so yay!

Silver is evil. And snide. Oh, and underhanded tactics! Good representation of him from the games.

Umm, I'll go more into depth on them as more chapters showcasing them appear. Mmkay? Mmkay.

I feel like this chapter is more telling us what is happening than showing us. *Mimitree had used his deception to his advantage, making himself appear to be asleep.* This is more explanatory than story-telling, in my opinion at least. But then sometimes you have very good lines, like * Mimitree dropped down just before Stan collided with him and kicked out a foot, sweeping Stan's legs out from under him.* This is more showing us the battle as it happens than explaining how the battle went. Sorry if this makes no sense.

Woah, I completely forgot sudowoodo had wood hammer. Dayum.

Yippy 3 Great battling scene so far. Really makes the readers know the difference between Crystal's strategy and Ethan's. As well as some character development for Ethan, yay!

LOL I DID NOT EXPECT THAT. Oh my god, that was hilarious. Angela, I love you.

*"Help Angela kick your buddies asses?* Jeez Ethan, you have to use apostrophes. Jeez.

And Crystal ignoring the plot? Interesting.

Again, interesting battle scene! Much better than in the previous Legends stories. You've definitely improved!

Oh snap, cursing is abound in the chapter! Darker themes ahoy!

Couldn't one of them, y'know, attack Proton and the rest once they're out of the well? Though I doubt Proton is stupid enough to leave chance for a surprise attack right after he left due to one. Hmm.

Good chapter, devilrose! Excited for the next one as well.

Chaosblazer chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Yeah, she could definitely use some training especially now that her rival's starters are evolved...perhaps a rare candy salesmen will appear...naw that'd be too easy lol.

TR getting away like that isn't suprising if they were out no'ed pokemon wise, typical coward action.

Keep it up as always this stuff is awsome
gecoma chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
this is the fist of the series im reading from the start cause i started reading half way though sinnoh saga. i really want to come back in a year and read it all.
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
that was one intresting chapter, Angela gets a new albeit crazy pokemon and Crystal faces silver only to lose to him, she really needs some training done because her pokemon can only lose so much, Whitney I can understand but geez; Angela needs to train her.

Can't wait to see what happens next keep up the awsome work
gecoma chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
spikey eared pichu?

anyone else pissed of at that share thing on top of fics now
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Yeah, I always just paralyzed it, and used overleveled pokémon. Johto has a lot of unfair gym leaders, like Clair with her overleveled dragonair. Strongest 8th leader ever.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »