Reviews for Pokemon Legends: Region Zero
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
man if today wasn't any crazier;

I thought this was a good update, poor crys but yeah that miltank was always troublesome, I used to just use Flaffy to beat it down, paralyze it and then punch it to death with Thunderpunch.

Angela...doesn't need anymore pokemon; she's too scary to be using them;

Great update looking forward to the next one
Mercenary Flyer chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Yep that bloody Miltank, I knew that would roll over Crystal and her pokemon. Can someone say training montage next chapter?
Manser77 chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Miltank is an uber wall of beasteniss
jcogginsa chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
and in the remakes, miltank has scrappy!
Bioniclefan234 chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
I think just about everyone that has ever played G/S/C/HG/SS has hated that Miltank. I sure have.
gecoma chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
too small, i king of get the felling i should stop reading and come back in a yaer to read it all at once
BioDragon chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
The roadblocks in games can sometimes be very weird, maybe it would have made sense if sudowoodo had been stronger and fighting it would most likely end in defeat or if it were part grass.
FreezeHaxz chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Sudowoodo is a drag in the game. Gamefreak probably thought that a fake tree would have stopped a 10 year old from continuing their exciting journey.

I think the shadowy figure is the Masked Rocket.

This chapter was good since it mentions the other girls and the Sanctuary. Wonder who is behind all of this? The Masked Rocket did say that he will be back and assured that he will be evenly matched.
Hikari no Kishi chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Oh no... the Sanctuary was destroyed? That is not good... the question is, was Dawn there when the island was taken?

You are right, that stupid Sudowoodo was pointless, and rather irritating...

Crystal and Ethan? Hmm... I can see that. They would be cute together.

But Angela... oh no. Losing May, her role model, and in a land she know's nothing about. This Saga certainly is going somewhere!
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
if what this trenchcoat person said was true, then I really don't know what to say, that's rather freaky if it's true. Arceus must've gotten out...then again Dawn couldn't get in touch with them at the end of her story...

I like how your sending them to Goldenrod, It's more unique this way and Rito is funny

Keep up the great work
gecoma chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
i think the shadowy ninja figure is ether dusk or nina, probly nina.

cant wait for more another great chapter.

ps. how many chpaters in this reigon 60, 70 or less.

pss. will we see any other old characters soon ie. may, ashley, dwan, melany ect

ppss. if we see any more may or melany you should put more emphasis on thier relashonship. in sinnoh saga you kind of just said there going out and left it at that
BioDragon chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Poor falkner, he has such a little team
Manser77 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Yeah Falkner is disappointing but hey it's the johto region and there not the strongest region they're kinda the weakest and easiest to defeat
Shadesofgray chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Hmm.. I read this and all your other pokemon stories in this series and have one question: why no male main characters? I wouldn't have said anything normally, but having 6 (or 7 counting dusk or whatever her name was) main characters ALL female seems a little weird. I mean, normally when you get that many there's at least one or two of the minority gender in there. And since I haven't reviewed before( I think) I want to say great series overall
gecoma chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
they have time to change the layout but the wont fix the fucking search feature or the emails!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »