Reviews for Pokemon Legends: Region Zero
Hikari no Kishi chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Wow... I've never seen you rant about anything like that... Falkner was pretty easy. Though my Chikorita isn't going to do much... I'll get him eventually, when I can be actually bothered levelling them up.

"Blah, blah, blah! I don't care how he treats his pokemon!" Angela snapped at the elder. "The only pokemon I care about are water-type pokemon! If you care so much then why don't you keep that stupid hoothoot!" she yelled at him, then ran for the ladder in a vain attempt to try to catch up to Silver.

"Hmph... youth these days..." the elder grumbled. "It's fine to value certain pokemon over others, but all pokemon deserve to be treated with respect and kindness." He then let out a sigh.

"The bond between human and pokemon is what makes us grow stronger together. Has the next generation of trainers forgotten this valuable lesson...?"

Now those lines are eye openers. Especially for Angela, this may show just how ruthless and scary she will become. Hopefully the kinder character of Crystal will keep her in check. The monk's words show something that may be important too... either that or I'm reading too much into this...

Fairly pathetic gym battle, but you'll make up for it as time goes on. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Well it's no surpise that Falkner got beaten easily, he is still the weakest gym leader in the games unless you rematch him.

I liked this chapter overall and it's nice to see Crys has chikorita with her too, but Angela needs to calm down seriously she's scaring me;

Overall I'm liking where this is headed keep it up
Kaist chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Huh, this seems to have a Darker And Edgier undertone to it.

And thanks for making Ethan have a personality!
FreezeHaxz chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Poor Pichu...Second chapter and Silver has already abandon a pokemon. I wonder whose going to keep it. Great job as always!
Hikari no Kishi chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Naw... I wanted Crystal to get Totodile... none of your major characters have picked the Water starter yet, so I had hoped it would be her.

So, Chikorita and the odd coloured Pichu? Those two should be interesting addings. I feel sorry for the Pichu though...

Good chapter overall, and the fight between Ethan and Silver was very entertaining!
jcogginsa chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
yes it is and it was awesome
Phoenix to Flame chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Too lazy to go through the ten minute process to log in from my phone, but I'll drop a review anyway. Angela is as wonderfully wacky as ever, Ethan and Crystal are brilliant, and Silver fits both the Special and the game characters at the same time...somehow. It isn't the first time that you've had a non-pokemon fight in the series, but it is the first that wasn't a curb-stomp, since the first consisted of Ashley beating on Duke until Lance made her stop. Looking forwards to the next chapter!

Phoenix
BioDragon chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Saw that fake out coming, sheesh what a douch
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Very intresting, Ethan sounds alot like the manga version of himself somewhat, and Silver is insane and somewhat of a brat the way he just left Pichu behind like that, and he took both of the other starters? How intresting, I guess Ethan and Crystal are going to have some words about training as well, assuming Ethan can still talk after that fist fight.;

Great work as always keep it up
gecoma chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
finally i get to read it. i havent been getting emails from about new chapters or new stroies from my author alert list. yyou are on it and i thought the story was late but when i checked ypur profile it was there
BioDragon chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Good start, though i'm wondering if the world would be safer if the Totodile stayed in the hands of the thief and not angela
sideways992 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
nice chapter. I like the idea of Silver(the rival) releasing his pokemon like Paul. I hope he stole totodile like his manga counterpart did.
Bioniclefan234 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Ah yes, an excellent start to what may be an excellent story. Also can't wait to see just how similar Silver is to Paul beyond the extent of releasing Pokemon.
Hikari no Kishi chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
A chaotic start to the story. Angela still is ruthless, and it should be interesting to see her come into her own. I'm looking forward to seeing how Crystal turns out too, and if she'll get one of the Johto Starters...
Far out there chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Ah what do mean last story in this series I'm sad now these are the best pokemon stories on the site but seems like a great start can't wait for more
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »