Reviews for Pokemon Legends: Region Zero
Bioniclefan234 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Ah yes, an excellent start to what may be an excellent story. Also can't wait to see just how similar Silver is to Paul beyond the extent of releasing Pokemon.
Hikari no Kishi chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
A chaotic start to the story. Angela still is ruthless, and it should be interesting to see her come into her own. I'm looking forward to seeing how Crystal turns out too, and if she'll get one of the Johto Starters...
Far out there chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Ah what do mean last story in this series I'm sad now these are the best pokemon stories on the site but seems like a great start can't wait for more
Fieyra chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
n_n Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Inactive Account Number 00000 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Since the last one was so good, I'll be watching this one.

Of course Angela's a greedy girl who's going to be a potential antagonist I bet. XD
Phoenix To Flame chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Angela is eccentric as always, fun. And I take it the girl with the brown hair is Lyra?
FreezeHaxz chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Yay my summer starts with a new saga. Curious where this one will lead to, since it will be the last one. Great start so keep it up!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Getting into the first gym in the second chapter could be a little too early. I'd say third chapter, but that's just me. Thing is I'm a little sad this series is coming to an end without a story on the Black and White versions and I would have liked this one to be long as the others. I know next to nothing about the anime you plan to cross Pokemon with in your other planned story so this could be the last story of my interest here. -_- Good luck anyway.
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
and here I thought we'd have a trainer that would be willing to be battle happy, guess not lol jk.

A nice start to this new story and i look forward to seeing where it goes.

Keep up the awsome work
guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I'm very excited for this story you do a good job i hope she gets something like a houndour they are badass
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5