Reviews for Lost Time
ok...I'm JBNP also..
alixandria chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
cool!
alixandria chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
please let Edward stat away from Bella?
alixandria chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
man! I want more of the story PLEASE?
alixandria chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
nononnonono i want more? lol
alixandria chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
oh, shit!
alixandria chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
wowowowow! jacob's got an attitude problem?
alixandria chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
oh crap!
alixandria chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
bad time to ask that Bell!
alixandria chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
awww poor jake, he love's her so much...
alixandria chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
oooooooo...someone's in trouble? lol.
alixandria chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
DAMN! i love it!
pichon chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Creepy stalker alert! Seriously! How could anyone find this guy attractive?! And his hard on?! That's the stuff of horror movies! Eeeeewwwwww! I can't even go there.
This is one of my FAVORITE stories! I've read it so many times. I'm finally getting my lazy butt in gear and writing reviews. It was simple and perfect. The whole idea of getting intimate with your enemy was so wrong but so right. It made it even more delicious. I love that Jacob really loved her the whole time...he was just being a stupid boy. And THAT is how an alpha should imprint!
pichon chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Edward is just creepy! He gives me goosebumps in the wrong way! I always felt he was just 2 steps away from psycho!
pichon chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Poor Sam. He had it hardest since he was the first to phase. That is so wrong that Billy and Old Quil knew the signs of phasing but never bothered to tell them. I like their goofing on each other. Thank goodness for those extra wolfy senses or Jake might have been neutered. I think a lesser man would have walked away from Charlie with their tail between their legs. So not only is Edward creepy, he is now a panty sniffing pervert!