Reviews for Lost Time
I could see you foreshadowing jakes first phase but I didn't expected it to start like this. It's a great twist of time lines. I think I like yours better than cannon. Well done!
What a great chapter! They talked. Not distracted with sx but actually talked. And hung out, And acted like friends.
I'm kind of glad Charlie didn't let him off easy. But I am glad that Bella stood up for him and the chapter didn't end with some cliche misunderstanding and over reaction.

But what a way to end. Oh lorde. The boys saw them necking in the front porch. Can't wait to see how THAT develops!
I was so hoping Embry would see Bella in Jakes bed. Or even her clothes thrown haphazardly on the floor.
But whoo. That's some good loving for a first time. Well done kids!
I love the sneaking around in the bathroom. How long will Rachael take to figure it out?
Well that was hot! I really love the way you've twisted the time lines and relationships. It seems like you've made the story a wolf one. But I'm not to sure yet. I'll haut have to keep reading to find out!
MarinaNamaste chapter 8 . 1/22
It's like they're in so we kind if mating rut! I love it. I'm glad you added a little hint to love making at the end. Sweet.
MarinaNamaste chapter 7 . 1/22
I think that was the literal definition of animalistic sx. Whew. Hot. And what a way to end. You're the queen of cliffies!
alixandria chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
ok...I'm JBNP also..
alixandria chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
cool!
alixandria chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
please let Edward stat away from Bella?
alixandria chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
man! I want more of the story PLEASE?
alixandria chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
nononnonono i want more? lol
alixandria chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
oh, shit!
alixandria chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
wowowowow! jacob's got an attitude problem?
alixandria chapter 5 . 4/25/2013