Reviews for Cataclysmic
ivory bones chapter 1 . 2/17
so many tears. such pain. fuck. wtf. god. fucking. shit man.
KenRik chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
oijaoisdjfoijsdoifjsoijfsooifjsodifjiosjfoisjfoisjdfoijsdifjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiroiiiiioi

the pain in my heart the way i am beating on my keypad right now my frustrations towards myself and the world.

your story has given me momentary escape. and now that it has ended. i am back to the reality of days i'm wasting.

forgive me i am not lashing out. you truly are a remarkable one. kudos
vanilaoverchocolate chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
you should put a warning for tears because i was reading these in public an a friend was terrifying to notice i was suddenly crying the story is achingly beautiful
truly a piece of art
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
i usually only read sakusasu, but this was very nicely written. very good work! straight to the favorite list!
Amrun chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is the sweetest, and so sad. :(. I enjoyed it. I usually find Lee/Sakura too saccharine, but this was just right.
SmilesLasting chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This pained me to read but. It was perfect. Loved it, thank you.
clairebear2319 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That was fucking beautiful. Like really really beautiful . I was crying a lot.
catching falling chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I am crushed, and I have no idea how to respond to the millions of emotions I am feeling. I generally don't ship LeeSaku, but this was just so wonderful.
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Ugh. Jashin hell. This is just... fuck. Seriously. Drama? Pft. Nope. Depressing as fuck. Ugh. Seriously. Jashin-dammit. Ugh. Loved it. Ugh. The tears. UGH.
taemins chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
freaking so cute i want to die yet tragic at the same time i just feelings
ILuvPkemn chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This story was just magnificent. I love how you captured the moments and feelings each had felt.

I thought it was beautiful and, like probably every other reader, cried near the ending. How she blames herself for hurting everyone and how she'll never kiss Lee due to her fear of losing him forever. How Kakashi is said due to there deaths && Sai confused with his feelings.

I truly enjoyed this story && it has definitaly become on if my favs. ( Plus, it encluded my otp of all time, KibaSaku, && of course, the rest surely follow :D )
formidabunny chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
perfect
i like the angsty theme
That-Random-Chickk101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Holy Shit. I cried. -_- I don't even really like Sakura.. and I was over here crying. Jeez. Way to make me look pathetic in public. But I don't even care if I embarrassed the crap out of myself by crying, in public, I freaking LOVED this story.
Impromptumelody9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is so so beautiful and sad. I love this story so much!
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I CAN'T WITH THIS STORY I'M SORRY BUT I SERIOUSLY CAN'T IM ACTUALLY SOBBING EVER SINCE I READ CHIDORI/RASENGAN I WAS OMFG YOU ARE A LIFE RUINER I AM I CAN'T OMFG THIS WAS SO PERFECT I'M JUST GONNA GO TO MY BED FOR A SEC AND CRY OMFGSJKBGFHJAWERHJG