Reviews for Cataclysmic
brica chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
So sad...
jumpsonclouds96 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I'm seriously crying right now. This was beautiful.
Autumn Gladys chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh my, I love this so much...
this is the best Sakura's fic that I ever read.
you're excellent, well written.
I almost cry when I read this.
you make me feel what sakura feels.

thank you with this goodstuff. fav this.
Neshia chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
OH GOD.
This is the best Sakura's fic that I ever read. Well written. Even you make me almost cry for Sakura.
Sethera chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This story is wondrously amazing. I was never a LeeSaku fan but I think you've made me one. Seriously, this story... *goes off to cry in a corner* Everything was just so...perfect.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
So sweet! I really loved this story.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved this. Too few people write LeeSaku and this is just great. Awesome job!
Dustii chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Love the writing! I'm really sad that Naruto died, but it adds to the story.
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
brb crying.

FIOAJEOIGJSOIEJ WHY DID I READ THIS I AM DROWNING IN FEELINGS RIGHT NOW FUCK THIS WAS SO GOOD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
that was so angsty
you rock
Shai PeriHawk chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That wasn't very many words for the complete shattering it accomplished. Wow.
jenniferxjlr chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
THIS WAS SO GOOD. You really did justice to the plot with the way you wrote it and I loved every bit of it.
dietcocacola101 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was amazing. It was so detailed and well-written...and I really *felt* what Sakura was feeling. I almost cried when Naruto and Sasuke died (I don't care much for Sasuke but Naruto is my favorite character) so props for that.

And I never really liked Sakura all that much, either, but this fic totally made me think of her differently.

Anyway, great job on this fic. I love, love, LOVE it. And I've always wanted Lee & Sakura to get together in the end, just because it would be funny.(:
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
gosh, vic would be so mean if she didn't leave a review for this heartbreaking fanfic!

but, really, what could vic say? it's more than heartbreaking, it's so enchanting! how the way you pictures sakuchan's sorrow and loss and vic doesn't blame her for being pathetic kisser ...

and leepyon! how vic adores him so much! the way he stayed still beside sakuchan like that makes vic overwhelming ... so nice guy he was T.T

thank you for writing this kind of fanfic ... thank you.
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
ooh, I loved this one! You show the full sadness of Sakura - I could understand her trying to be happy again.
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »