Reviews for Cataclysmic
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Ugh. Jashin hell. This is just... fuck. Seriously. Drama? Pft. Nope. Depressing as fuck. Ugh. Seriously. Jashin-dammit. Ugh. Loved it. Ugh. The tears. UGH.
taemins chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
freaking so cute i want to die yet tragic at the same time i just feelings
teravolt chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This story was just magnificent. I love how you captured the moments and feelings each had felt.

I thought it was beautiful and, like probably every other reader, cried near the ending. How she blames herself for hurting everyone and how she'll never kiss Lee due to her fear of losing him forever. How Kakashi is said due to there deaths && Sai confused with his feelings.

I truly enjoyed this story && it has definitaly become on if my favs. ( Plus, it encluded my otp of all time, KibaSaku, && of course, the rest surely follow :D )
caribaeum chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
perfect
i like the angsty theme
That-Random-Chickk101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Holy Shit. I cried. -_- I don't even really like Sakura.. and I was over here crying. Jeez. Way to make me look pathetic in public. But I don't even care if I embarrassed the crap out of myself by crying, in public, I freaking LOVED this story.
Impromptumelody9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is so so beautiful and sad. I love this story so much!
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I CAN'T WITH THIS STORY I'M SORRY BUT I SERIOUSLY CAN'T IM ACTUALLY SOBBING EVER SINCE I READ CHIDORI/RASENGAN I WAS OMFG YOU ARE A LIFE RUINER I AM I CAN'T OMFG THIS WAS SO PERFECT I'M JUST GONNA GO TO MY BED FOR A SEC AND CRY OMFGSJKBGFHJAWERHJG
brica chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
So sad...
Beeper-Cowboy-Bop chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I'm seriously crying right now. This was beautiful.
Autumn Gladys chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh my, I love this so much...
this is the best Sakura's fic that I ever read.
you're excellent, well written.
I almost cry when I read this.
you make me feel what sakura feels.

thank you with this goodstuff. fav this.
Neshia chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
OH GOD.
This is the best Sakura's fic that I ever read. Well written. Even you make me almost cry for Sakura.
Sethera chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This story is wondrously amazing. I was never a LeeSaku fan but I think you've made me one. Seriously, this story... *goes off to cry in a corner* Everything was just so...perfect.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
So sweet! I really loved this story.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved this. Too few people write LeeSaku and this is just great. Awesome job!
Dustii chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Love the writing! I'm really sad that Naruto died, but it adds to the story.
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »