Reviews for Cataclysmic
mililli chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow, really enjoyed this!
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
i've read this like twenty times by now so i figured it was time i reviewed it.

i'm actually a little bit obsessed with this; the way you write is absolutely breathtaking, and i love how lee is present in some way for every kiss (or post-kiss) and how the kiss with shikamaru keeps coming back. if i had to pick, i think the team seven/sasuke scene is my favorite because it made me cry a little, with the shikamaru scene as a very close second - something about the way you wrote it is so simple but very beautiful (and for some reason, i love the line "But Shikamaru is even smarter than she is..."). i would have liked to see more of neji's thoughts/feelings or a moment between just him and sakura, because out of all of the reactions to kisses, his was the one i understood the least. for the naruto scene, i don't really know how to explain my feelings about it - i liked it, but more than that, i felt all the emotions that naruto and sakura felt and it was kind of weird but in a really good way, and that's why i liked it. amazing story. (:
refracted chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
"With his last breath on earth, Sasuke kisses Sakura. With his final look at her tearstained face, he thinks, maybe, if something (everything) had been different, he would have loved her, too."

Yeah, that line got me.
stfuSPARKS chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow, this is so hauntingly beautiful. Love it.
life-in-a-tree-house chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow... This was really hard for me to read. It was just so sad and I couldn't help but feel so sorry for Sakura. And Lee, too. I even teared up a bit when Sasuke and Naruto died. Wonderful, a truly wonderful job on this.
punnylove chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sad but sweet. Loved your characterizations, very well-written. Great job! Hope you write more.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Awwwwwww, I-I man this was sad ;_; So emotional.
SoulLidify chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
It just FITS, in a way i didn't think it would. I like this. Kudos to you for making a hated pairing (leexSakura) plausible and touching!

~SOULFIRE
beautiful chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is a beautiful onehsot. Embarassingly enough my heart actually aches when I read it.

Thank you.
Bottle Glass chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was AMAZING. Wow. I can't even begin to describe how... beautiful? it was. You have a great gift for the English language, and writing things that other people normally don't see. :D
LatinBookReader chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is heart breakingly beautiful.
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh my gosh! This is amazing.

Truly. (yes, it's probably a bit more angsty than what I would have liked myself...I would ofld and give her some kind hopeful hint at a happy ending with Lee...but that's me. :-)

I LOVE how this is a story, an actual story with development, and not just a series of little vignettes with no connection between them. Her kisses are important with each one.

It makes sense. You couldn't go around making out with the ninja village without hearts and lives being involved. (my favorite is how even the impulsive hurt/comfort kiss that Shikamaru gives her haunts them through the ENTIRE story.)

Oh my word, such a sad, Sad, SAD story! Sakura! i don't hate you! I just wish that you didn't feel that you poisoned everyone you touched! Oh Lee! You and your constant love!

The Naruto and Sasuke death scene. OMG. Sasuke thinking that if (everything) had been different he could have loved her. Wow. Perfect. I find SasuSaku to be far-fetched at best, but I could believe this.

Kiba/Sakura! This was so well done! I loved the comment that he could take anything she could throw at him, because he's her emotional support, and she doesn't realize how much she hurts him. Wow.

Wow, I wish I write something like this in one day...I don't think it suffered from being posted now! :-)

My only wish is that it didn't slam the door on Lee/Sakura so hard at the end! Never kiss him? Ever? I know things are dark, but they can never get better so you can love again? Ever, Sakura?

But anyway, fabulous job. I admire how you wove all these relationships through the story, and yet it was so believable.
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I am not a fan of LeeSaku (sorry!), but this...wow.

I'm not saying I've been converted or anything (stupid as it sounds, I will always believe in SasuSaku xD), but this one really, really impressed me. You managed to capture the true heart of Kishi's characters, and though they're not yours, you might as well have, 'cause you gave them so much depth.

I love your story :) Amazing. Amazing.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
wow.

made me cry.

it was wonderful.

I would like to see a full chapter story with Sakura and Rock. That would be great fun.

Especially if you were the one writing it.

XD
babythor chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
...You made me almost cry! I never almost cry!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »