Reviews for Cataclysmic
Zipperz chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I can't put my finger on it, but there's something that makes me absolutely adore this story. It's beautiful, sad, and amazingly written. Great job, love it!
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh my God, I am literally crying right now.
Cinma chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
First and foremost, I would like to say that the title matches PERFECTLY. (I admit that I had absolutely no idea what it meant, but thank goodness for )

And I really REALLY liked this one-shot because you had Kiba as one of her love interests, along with Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, etc. I love them. With Sakura. But I mostly loved Kiba because although he was upset/miserable, he still had that... Kiba-ness. And other than the fact that I loved this, I felt extremely bad for Naruto.

And for Sakura.

Because she reminds me of Rogue(?) from X-Men... cause, you know. Touch of death, Sakura's kiss of death. Or sorrow. Also, that last moment between Sasuke and Sakura was absolutely heartbreaking.

"With his final look at her tearstained face, he thinks, maybe, if something (everything) had been different, he would have loved her, too."

Love love LOVED it.

Okay, I'm writing too much... but I have to disagree with some of the reviews about the absence of line-breaks. Because I think it just adds onto the feel of chaos and the "clutter" of Sakura's life. I don't know, maybe it's just me...

Definitely favoriting!
Evalena chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
i..i...i. um.

this is almost too powerful.
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
uugghh. This was disgustingly sad; but well written. (I hate sad stories)
PenanceGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Holy shitttteerrrr bombsssss... amazing story :) im in love with LOee and this soumds just like him :)
Arita-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is just so heart-wrenchingly bittersweet that I feel like crying. Beautiful.
I forgot my password chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Gosh. This story is just fantabulously lovely. I am at a complete loss for words.

I, like many of the others who have prolly read this story, am not really much of a LeeSaku supporter but this just had so much emotion and beauty in it that I cried. Haha, I'm a sucker for these things but then yeah. So keep up the awesome work :)

Btw, the Sasuke dying thing really hit home. I haven't cried like that since... Idk. But this story was nonetheless beautiful :D
shugosailormewmewz21 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow, that story was good. There were no grammatical errors or punctuation mistakes from what I saw. And the story idea was fabulous. You captured and wrote the emotions perfectly without overdoing/exaggerating them like a lot of people tend to do. Well done I say, well done.
ThereNBack chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh, my goodness! this is such a sad story but in the end its really bittersweet i guess? Really over all its a great story to grip at your heart.
Burmad chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Great story it is so different than anything I've read before in a good way!

I hope you continue writing great fics
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 5/24/2011

im usually not a fan of this pairing, but this was wonderful.

i didn't hate Sakura, its understandable the way she reacted, and she a teenager we cant expect her to know how to handle emotions, boys and kisses together.
anticollision chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
wow. omigosh… i don’t like leesaku (even if it is onesided, pfft, whatever) at all. but this entire oneshot made me so sad. it has an underlying beauty in the sorrow—just like how you had shikamaru and kiba describe sakura and her sadness.

i must favorite this. and i'm usually picky about what i favorite, but… jeez… this was wonderful. write something like this again sometime. c; no, really

one more thing: i kind of think that this story would be under “Angst” as well. because it is heartrending. or maybe that’s just because i was listening to Something Corporate (which is a band) the entire time. whatever. ]

thank you for writing this.
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was a loverly story and was written beautifully.

I felt sorry for both Lee and Sakura, but the ending wasn't necessarily sad.

Look forward to reading more of your stories
Fantom Phreeke chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Okay, so when I got the email notification that you posted another story, I was really excited! But I couldn't get the time to read the new story until now, so here it is.

I really enjoyed the story.

The tone and voice of the story was very good. I liked the relaxed but intellegent language you had going on. And I really liked that you didn't make Sakura kiss Lee, because honestly, I do not want that mental image.

I did find it a bit challenging to follow th story as you skipped forward in time from chapter/part to part. Maybe if you added indicators that separated the portions, it would be easier to know when we move ahead in time.

I really liked this story and I think that it has some great lines that can be used in origional stories, too.

Thanks so much for the awesome post!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »