Reviews for Cataclysmic
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I am not a fan of LeeSaku (sorry!), but this...wow.

I'm not saying I've been converted or anything (stupid as it sounds, I will always believe in SasuSaku xD), but this one really, really impressed me. You managed to capture the true heart of Kishi's characters, and though they're not yours, you might as well have, 'cause you gave them so much depth.

I love your story :) Amazing. Amazing.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
wow.

made me cry.

it was wonderful.

I would like to see a full chapter story with Sakura and Rock. That would be great fun.

Especially if you were the one writing it.

XD
babythor chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
...You made me almost cry! I never almost cry!
pinkiebump chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You make me cry, seriously.

I love the way you write; it's so poetic and it just flows so well despite the comma abuse that most people trip on, but somehow, it works for you. The way you wrote this tragedy that is Sakura is breathtaking. I've never thought about it this way, and her resignation in the end, really, just makes me cry. I'm a sucker for tragedies and okay I might be a big softie, but I really like this. (:

Also checked out all your other stories- they are great and you are great. (: I love your portrayal of AU Sasuke too, exactly how I think he'd be. You're just an overall amazing writer!
songs chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is beautiful.

Simply so.

I don't know how active you are around here, but I recently took a look at a few of your stories and I'm HOOKED. You have such unique and enticing ideas and they turn out so lovely in print. I've gotten into both SasuSaku and KibaSaku because of your writing. So thank you so much for sharing your talent!

~Nora
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I hate Sakura for kissing those poor guys, but not really.
hushnelle chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I didnt really realize I could ever really like Lee and Sakura together. But gosh, this was so beautiful and well-written and I loved everything about it.
Zipperz chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I can't put my finger on it, but there's something that makes me absolutely adore this story. It's beautiful, sad, and amazingly written. Great job, love it!
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh my God, I am literally crying right now.
Cinma chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
First and foremost, I would like to say that the title matches PERFECTLY. (I admit that I had absolutely no idea what it meant, but thank goodness for )

And I really REALLY liked this one-shot because you had Kiba as one of her love interests, along with Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, etc. I love them. With Sakura. But I mostly loved Kiba because although he was upset/miserable, he still had that... Kiba-ness. And other than the fact that I loved this, I felt extremely bad for Naruto.

And for Sakura.

Because she reminds me of Rogue(?) from X-Men... cause, you know. Touch of death, Sakura's kiss of death. Or sorrow. Also, that last moment between Sasuke and Sakura was absolutely heartbreaking.

"With his final look at her tearstained face, he thinks, maybe, if something (everything) had been different, he would have loved her, too."

Love love LOVED it.

Okay, I'm writing too much... but I have to disagree with some of the reviews about the absence of line-breaks. Because I think it just adds onto the feel of chaos and the "clutter" of Sakura's life. I don't know, maybe it's just me...

Definitely favoriting!
Evalena chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
i..i...i. um.

:'(

this is almost too powerful.
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
uugghh. This was disgustingly sad; but well written. (I hate sad stories)
PenanceGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Holy shitttteerrrr bombsssss... amazing story :) im in love with LOee and this soumds just like him :)
Arita-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is just so heart-wrenchingly bittersweet that I feel like crying. Beautiful.
I forgot my password chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Gosh. This story is just fantabulously lovely. I am at a complete loss for words.

I, like many of the others who have prolly read this story, am not really much of a LeeSaku supporter but this just had so much emotion and beauty in it that I cried. Haha, I'm a sucker for these things but then yeah. So keep up the awesome work :)

Btw, the Sasuke dying thing really hit home. I haven't cried like that since... Idk. But this story was nonetheless beautiful :D
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »