Reviews for Lonely Laments
Johnclaw Dragonhelm chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Wow, these are amazing!
XXSprinkleKittySylveonXX chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Nice collection of poems! I don't really have a favorite because I liked them all so much! Well done and hope you do more like this!
StormRaven333 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Chilling collection u have! I just love the first 1 5th poems. Poem 1 kicked ass!
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
I never didi like cresselia
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
if pokemon where real...i'd want a darkrai..and mewtwo and garatina..
air lock chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
That was...gorgeous, as usual. I think that tops my favorite so far. Phrases such as "tap window panes" and "specter in the garden" made it for me.

aaah, whenever i try to be a good reviewer, it comes out blargh. Oh well. Keep writing!
air lock chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
awesome. again. The only I have to say is the last line would make more sense if you used 'this' instead of 'the', like in the first line. Everything else was nice.

cheers
air lock chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
gorgeous. Loved your prison-like feel and court trial metaphors. Makes me think of grimy jails and shackles
air lock chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
...I think that was my favorite one so far. It reminds me of hopeless dreams, because even the good ones are bad, as they remind you of how poorly reality measure up.

You really have a knack for poetry. I can't write it, much less this good. Keep it up. *applause*
PolkaFace chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
...when you put it that way, Cresselia sounds like a jerk.

"Hey, look! It's your hopes and dreams! They're here, and everything is good in the worl-BLAM! Awake! And now you're sad!"

SHAME ON YOU, EVIL TEMPTRESS OF THE NIGHT!
air lock chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Darkrai is awesome and gorgeously dark as well as your poems...