Reviews for Mother's Day
iheartcsinewyork chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Loved everything about this fic!
LethalMusings chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Ahh I have recently started shipping Kurtofsky so i was looking for fics and i found you're one! This iss such an amazing story! I'm so glad I got the chance to read it! You're writing and creativity is phenomenal! Great story! Really enjoyed it!
Bellatokio chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
You're so fucking good writing Kurtofsky fics!

I really loved your fics!

Love d Sandy!

And hate your blaine lol!
piruekips chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Beautiful
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Glad I made the time to read this. I really enjoyed it.
Sunshine-aki chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
This was seriously amazing. I love that Dave joined glee. I don't think I've ever heard him sing, but if he did, I think that song would be awesome. I mean, he's got such a lovely voice when speaking, I'd love to hear him sing that.

Blaine is kind of an ass. I'm glad he's gone.

Yay for sequels!
tigerlily89 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I love this story so far. I know exactly what you meant about forgiving people... My father abandoned me when he got a woman pregnant while he and my mom were seperated. I haven't seen him in... going on 7 years... I hated him for a long time, but after I had my son I realized that hating him was just hurting me and my family. So I let it go. I don't want anything to do with the man who abandoned me, but I don't hate him anymore. He's 2 different people in my mind now. Daddy, when I talk about fond memories of our past, and Bernie when I think of any time after my 15th birthday.
MissiYoung chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
this fic was AMAZING, and i was kinda happy to see a slow build between our favorite boys...it made my muse scream so much more loudly about the slow build i've had in my own head lately lol. awesome fic, so well done, and thank you for sharing it!
scorpionika chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Yaaaay, what a crazy ride xD And the first fic I've read when ND actually win Nationals (at least from what I remember), and I feel ecstatic! Especially because I'm still high from watching Glee season 3. Premiere... GO GLEE! *_

Love your Kurtofsky stories - like, really love _ Gotta read more! xo

Hugs & bugs!
OanDuress chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Awww this story is so sweet, I cried in all the sad parts and melted at all the romance. Thanks so much for the great read!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Colour me happy, it's a fic :D It's true I felt like Sandy's explanation of everything came out a little quick, and some of the stuff Dave held her responsible for kind of took away from the original story. But only where he didn't want to do something she thought was cool, I saw it more as him just being unable to letting go of his fear and the facade he used to defend himself.

But I found it touching, the way that Dave got to progress rather than being punted out of the closet like so many other stories.
Larkin21 chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
This entire fic is amazing but the scene with Kurt and Dave at the Lima Bean blew me away. Completely. And Kurt's speech about hate and forgiveness specifically? So amazing and wonderfully said and I can totally hear those words coming out of Kurt's mouth. Blown. A. Way. Definitely not preachy. Had you given him different words or otherwise made it out of character then yeah, it would have come off preachy. But you handled it all beautifully. Helps that those are my exact thoughts on forgiveness, of course. As someone who has been a victim of bullying as well as sexual assault, I know how healing forgiving can be for the victim. But I also totally understand that it can't and shouldn't be forced. People have to come to it on their own. And while Kurt laid out some amazing reasons for forgiveness, he didn't put pressure on Dave and admitted that it was hard for him and would likely be even harder for Dave. So really well done. Very respectful.

Congrats on getting to see Glee Live! I'm at once jealous and also incredibly happy for you. You definitely deserve to go. You've become someone I really respect in this fandom. Amazing job all the way around. As always, looking forward to reading more of your stuff :)
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
wow this is interesting :) i like it! poor Dave. :(
Tenor of Fandoms chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Absolutely wonderful! :D
Lynn-at-home chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
I can just imagine the writers of Glee reading this and saying: Now, why didn't we think of this.

And then change the entire season three storyline to put something like this in.

Can you see your name in the credits?

I'm just saying, it is just THAT good!

Please tell me you are already writing your next Dave/Kurt story...