Reviews for Say When
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/4
Finally. One with not sad ending
SuperCali chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
puppylove91 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really liked this fic, I was in the mood for some h/c and you certainly delivered. The angst felt very real, I can totally see Draco having nightmares after what happened, and who better to cheer him up than Harry? :) The end was sweet, I'm always up for reading a happy ending after an angsty story, otherwise it sometimes gets a bit too depressing for my taste. Great job!
xXCaRaXx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Good story with realistic characterizations. Great job, I'll definitely be checking out your other stories.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
sweet! Finally, Draco is saved by Harry (as what usually happens in Draco/Harry stories most of the time) great job! _
2910leiv chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I liked it. It has a feel to it, a mood if you will, that I found rather interesting. The mood was a bit like a film noir detective story, though not quite so dark. I liked the symbolism of the cigaretsmoking.

I was a bit surprised when Draco kissed Harry. It seemed rather out of the blue and yet Harry didn't so much as squawk? You don't descibe their feelings for eachother leading up to this, other than they were not exactly friends ( enemies, hateing eachother) and suddenly they're being intimate (crying, kissing, sex and also Harry emptying the ashtray - nice touch that BTW)?

And why DID Harry go to see Draco? the explanation was a little weak. Either think of a plausible excuse or just neglect to mention it, let it be a mystery visit and have the reader fill in the blanks...

But all in all, I thought the story was well written and compelling. A strong use of psychology and writers tricks.
AlineDaryen chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Nice. Simple, nothing is overdone and that works for me.