Reviews for Witch of the Wilds
thinkdragonage chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh this was so incredibly lovely! I absolutely adore Morrigan/Alistair and there's far too few stories with them in the fandom.

Excellent, excellent story!
Telegram chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I like smote instead of smited, myself. Good dialogue, and would it be too much to suppose that you would write another one of these? I just really enjoyed it.
jasmine.mugwort chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hah that was adorable! Love the snarky dialogue; it really felt like them. The only thing I would change is to drop the "Morrigan POV" / "Alistair POV" thing. The POV change is obvious from the text and the note is just distracting. If you feel you need to designate a scene change perhaps just leave ~*~ or something in the middle. Anyway great story! :)
Ikasury chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
i found it cute... in all honesty, i loved being a female elf-mage and sitting over by my dog and hanging out with sten and sheila... simply because they DIDN'T want a relationship with me XD

but oh hell would i have had fun if i could actually hook up alistair and morrigan... why? because of how much they hate each other in the beginning! it makes for perfect conflict, they can easily become confidantes, but to make them an actual couple would take an act of god! and that'd be too much fun :D

but yea, definitely cute, and i kinda wish we had this option...

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
stardust794 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
very well done. I've never been a huge fan of Morrigan and Alistair together (would rather have him all to myself... I mean all for my character...yeah... :P) but though this was a really believable and in-character portrayal of how their romance would have gone. Nice work!
I-dont-like-pen-names chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was...actually, very interesting. Thank you for sharing. Hope you do it again.
86kay chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh my damn! I loved it! Haha. I always imagined a Morrigan/Alistair scenario. They're just such polar opposites it works out really adorable. :)