Reviews for Darkbound
BIBOTOT chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Not bad. But the names of your human characters sound too much like British and not enough akin to the Lords of the Ring. If the video game is the same then it's fine.
BIBOTOT chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Not much to say. A bit short, even for a prologue. It's fine, by any standards in my opinion.
Bramblespite chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Lol at the dwarf asking about bribery!

As for the grammar you wanted me to talk about:

- A comma always goes straight after a word, then a space, and then the next word. Not a word ,then a space ,then the comma. (As I show in the second sentence.)

- Proper nouns are always capitalised, such as people's names and the names of organisations (the Alliance). The beginning of a sentence in dialogue is also capitalised even if it's partway through another sentence ("the amused answer was "We will meet our companions tomorrow in this very tavern and leave in the morning"" for example).

- Contractions are always marked with an apostrophe. "Ill" becomes "I'll", "wont" becomes "won't." Apostrophes mark missing letters, so for the same reason it's " 'im" instead of "im."

If you want, I can beta this for you and catch the spelling and grammar. :) I hope you update soon!
Bramblespite chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I have... absolutely no idea who this is about! A spectre of some kind, I assume.

A few grammar and spelling mistakes, but aside from that this is pretty fascinating.

I'm interested to see what happens next!