Reviews for A Cadet and a Cat
lumiere du soliel chapter 1 . 4/16
Too bad this fic has not been updated in years... i really like too...
LivingPuppet243 chapter 1 . 4/13
I'm to lazy to actually sign in, but I love this so far! Please continue. If you need someone to read for you, (not that I saw any mistakes,) or just bounce ideas off of, my email is .
p3paula chapter 1 . 3/30
Please keep your promise, for a story with so much premise.

And will we see more of the cat? :D
*slaps self for the cat obsession lately*
hahaha anyways, lovely work, well-written, much loved. weeee...
Blueeyes37 chapter 1 . 2/11
I love this story! Its so cute and adorable the way Cloud interacts with the others! PLEASE continue it!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Kawaii
Waga chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Pleeease update soon ! Its been a year, and its just so freaking lovely even though its only chapter one. Please, wanna see some hot man-on-man pile action! XD

Cant barely wait, pweeeeaase update soon!
Kristin813 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This story is absolutely adorable! Please continue writing it, I can't wait for the next update :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like Ken. A cat that sticks to Cloud. Hehe. That is a funny image. Thanks for sharing.
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
AH...I'm looking forward to the update Thanks for your hard work!

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MT36
Guesty TD chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This story is sooooo cute! I really hope you come back to it soon. Very well written, everything is smooth and flowing and undeniably fluffy!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I want an epiloge!
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
SO SO SO SO DAMN CUTEEE! I've noticed that you haven't updated in a very long while though, so I do greatly hope you are continuing this story like you said! I'm looking forward to the next chapters so much!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nice.
Irbise chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hi, great. Really love cats. At the beginning I thought, that the cat was actually Sephiroth and expected to changed any time :D
And yeah, continuing of the story sounds absolutely great :)
yaoifanatic1991 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012