Reviews for A Cadet and a Cat
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 7/19
Nice one-shot fick. I like how you introduced Cloud to the four through Sephiroths cat. I enjoyed this story. Thank you!
kitsunedemon chapter 1 . 6/20
This story is absolutely adorable. I liked how Zack immediately wanted to try something on Cloud as soon as he opened the apartment door.

I also really enjoyed all the little descriptions. Genesis putting his head in the palm of his hand then switching it to a fist, Cloud essentially pulling his arms up to his chest in alarm when he backs into Zack while Genesis stalks; they were little bits that made everyone seem so human and I loved it.

I certainly wouldn't say no if you did continue the story. But for now, thank you for just this!
DragonSayer100 chapter 1 . 2/16
This story is so cute and I would love to see more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Cant wait!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
bookworm4ever81 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Hey you never posted the next chapter. Don't tease like that. It's cruel and unusual punishment for the readers. This was really a cute story and it would be a shame if you have forgotten about this story. Please finish it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This story is so cute and well thought out, I wish you would continue it!
Darkspider chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Aww. Ken the Cat aka the little beast did a nice job in picking Cloud as the latest addition! I had to stifle my laughter when Ken refused to go back with his owner.

Really enjoyed this story!
lumiere du soliel chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Too bad this fic has not been updated in years... i really like too...
LivingPuppet243 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I'm to lazy to actually sign in, but I love this so far! Please continue. If you need someone to read for you, (not that I saw any mistakes,) or just bounce ideas off of, my email is .
p3paula chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Please keep your promise, for a story with so much premise.

And will we see more of the cat? :D
*slaps self for the cat obsession lately*
hahaha anyways, lovely work, well-written, much loved. weeee...
Blueeyes37 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I love this story! Its so cute and adorable the way Cloud interacts with the others! PLEASE continue it!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Waga chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Pleeease update soon ! Its been a year, and its just so freaking lovely even though its only chapter one. Please, wanna see some hot man-on-man pile action! XD

Cant barely wait, pweeeeaase update soon!
Kristin813 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This story is absolutely adorable! Please continue writing it, I can't wait for the next update :)