Reviews for A Cadet and a Cat
bookworm4ever81 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Hey you never posted the next chapter. Don't tease like that. It's cruel and unusual punishment for the readers. This was really a cute story and it would be a shame if you have forgotten about this story. Please finish it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This story is so cute and well thought out, I wish you would continue it!
Darkspider chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Aww. Ken the Cat aka the little beast did a nice job in picking Cloud as the latest addition! I had to stifle my laughter when Ken refused to go back with his owner.

Really enjoyed this story!
lumiere du soliel chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Too bad this fic has not been updated in years... i really like too...
LivingPuppet243 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I'm to lazy to actually sign in, but I love this so far! Please continue. If you need someone to read for you, (not that I saw any mistakes,) or just bounce ideas off of, my email is .
p3paula chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Please keep your promise, for a story with so much premise.

And will we see more of the cat? :D
*slaps self for the cat obsession lately*
hahaha anyways, lovely work, well-written, much loved. weeee...
Blueeyes37 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I love this story! Its so cute and adorable the way Cloud interacts with the others! PLEASE continue it!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Kawaii
Waga chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Pleeease update soon ! Its been a year, and its just so freaking lovely even though its only chapter one. Please, wanna see some hot man-on-man pile action! XD

Cant barely wait, pweeeeaase update soon!
Kristin813 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This story is absolutely adorable! Please continue writing it, I can't wait for the next update :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like Ken. A cat that sticks to Cloud. Hehe. That is a funny image. Thanks for sharing.
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
AH...I'm looking forward to the update Thanks for your hard work!

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MT36
Guesty TD chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This story is sooooo cute! I really hope you come back to it soon. Very well written, everything is smooth and flowing and undeniably fluffy!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I want an epiloge!
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
SO SO SO SO DAMN CUTEEE! I've noticed that you haven't updated in a very long while though, so I do greatly hope you are continuing this story like you said! I'm looking forward to the next chapters so much!