Reviews for Gunny's Whore
KatelynGibbs chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Develop? Darling, they're already there, just waiting to burst out! I agree, the ending of Guilty Pleasures was sad, but there's no way Holly could have done for Gibbs what Tony can (emotional, those of you with dirty minds) so it couldn't really have gone any other way. However with Tony in her place...
angel chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Oh so nice to see them reconnecting, waiting for more. Well done.
KB22 chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Sweet!
SanLynn chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Ok, yeah, I'm pretty sure even if I do end up watching that episode I'm definitely going to skip the ending. That would definitely break my heart. I'm glad Tony put Rachel off for Jethro.

I loved this chapter by the way. I wondered how the next meeting would happen after Tony got his plea deal and all. And I was thrilled that Gibbs was the one who went after Tony when his ankle monitor went off. Of course, I wouldn't have minded finding out Gibbs was stalking the hell out of him though!

That ending was so wonderful, I can't wait to see what happens next!
DS2010 chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
I liked your twist on Guilty pleasures. looking forward to more feels from Gibbs and our main "Madame"
ellepha chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
keep going, who makes the first move, Tony or Gibbs?
Kesterpan chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Well done! I liked this rewrite of the original episode a lot - loved the ending. Every time I watch this ep, I wish Holly would stay and keep Gibbs company. Of all the women he's encountered, she's actually one of my favorites. As far as your story goes, I did like Tony being on Gibbs' six at the end there, and I'm looking forward to seeing their friendship grow. They're obviously comfortable with each other despite the years that have passed. I can see Gibbs opening up and talking to Tony in a way he probably wouldn't if Tony were working for him.
GetYourOwnGibbs chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
I'm loving this story! I found the ending of Guilty Pleasures a bit heartbreaking too, but it was that shared admittance that neither has many friends and her kissing him on the head that got to me.

I'm really looking forward to the one you've got coming called "Jethro's Lover" (big grin).
TheSlashBunny chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
YAY! I hated the end of Guilty Pleasures too! I'm so glad you changed it!

I'm also really glad that you're taking the time to let things develop. It annoys the crap out of me when authors force it and feelings just miraculous develop and "OMG IT ALL ENDED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!" Yeah... No. Doesn't happen like that. So I'm happy you're making it realistic!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for sharing!
Woody2792 chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Fully appreciate that feelings need time to develop - it wouldn't be as good a story if you were someone who went, 'oh look, they've seen each other, they simply love each other again right now'. And for that, I'm glad.

I'm still hooked, and I can't wait for another update! xx
Meilea2010 chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
'Feelings need time to develop'? I thought they already had? Fantastic chapter. Too bad they were just interrupted; bummer. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ghostboi chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Yet another lovely chapter _
This Ren chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Great chapter! I look forward to the next!
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
please update good chapter good that Tony decided to stay a little while longer
dolphinsiren is me chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Brilliant ! You registered every word and implicit feelings we saw in "Guilty pleasures " and adapted them masterly to your story ! ... I liked very much your end of the story too!...

Well , it seems most of your readers see them getting together and I dont. Well, lets go ahead !
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »