Reviews for Gunny's Whore
Writing Keeper chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
I loved this story. It was interesting and easy to read but kept me on my toes. I kept squealing and clapping in happiness when something exciting or romantic happened. My heart churned at the way you described their want for each other.

I'm looking forward to reading your sequel "Jethro's Love".
hotshow chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
I've just read this story and it's perfect. I really enjoyed reading it.

I noticed on your site, that the sequel to this story is complete, so I was wondering, are you going to start posting it soon.

I hope you will start posting the sequel soon, as I'm sure it is as good as this one.

Thank you.
Lidil chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
Different treatment, wonderfully done.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow!

Interesting start.

Going to read more now.
DuchessofYork chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
totally AWESOME! *wipes happy tears* :)
Renee werewolf chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Loved the whole thing! Cant wait for the sequal to come out!
ChOFee chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
This was a thoroughly enjoyable read, and the way you wrote it could bring out emotions so it's a job well done. It would've also made an exceptional original novel.
BeatrixMayfeir chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Ciao Ilaria,

oddio non sai che stress è stato dover aspettare fino ad ora per poter finire di leggermela! Volevo uccidere qualcuno, soprattutto mia madre o i miei prof! Almeno non ho dovuto aspettare dopo la scena della piscina o quando Tony pianificava di far vedere a Gibbs il tatuaggio lol! Bellissimo il tatuaggio, mi so emozionata tanto quando Gibbs l'ha visto e Tony che l'ha tenuto per tutti quegli anni è stato romanticissimo! Anche io ci ho pensato ad un tatuaggio con scritto Semper Fidelis però non ho idea di dove farlo ma intanto mi farò la faccina sorridente sul dito come Abby!

Anche la tua versione di Guilty Pleasures mi è piaciuta di più. Le scene con Holly e Tony che fa lo scemo le ho odiate, anche se so che Tony era solo geloso perchè Holly non faceva che flirtare con Gibbs lol!

Come hai costruito piano piano la loro relazione è stato perfetto e la fine, ohhh la fine! Cassie non se l'aspettava proprio, quasi non ci è rimasta secca! E tutta la squadra riunita insieme con Tony e Gibbs è stato favoloso, adoro quando sono tutti pronti a mostrare il loro supporto ai nostri ragazzi!

Non vedo l'ora di leggere i sequel! Speriamo solo di essere già libera dagli esami quando decidi di postarlo uff!

Spero che tuo nonno stia bene.

Ciao un abbraccio grandissimo,

Arianna
addictedtocsi777 chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Loved the story! Looking forward to the sequel.
Teva chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
I was pleasantly surprised to find this fic. It has a very unusual storyline. I did not think I would like a Gibbs/DiNozzo fic in an alternate universe. This was very well done. I am looking forward to the sequel.
Myrlyn chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Awww, what a great way to end a great story. I love that he was able to include Cassie in his happiness without throwing it in her face.

On a more serious note, I hope everything goes okay on the family front. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts! **snuggles**
Rowena Prince chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
This was absolutely wonderful. You are an amazing author. I will definitely be reading the sequel.
phoegon chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
The final two chapters were fantastic, i'm sad it's ended but happy because there's going to be a sequel which i can't wait to read.

Yay Tony's tattoo is revealed and i loved it. The Marine Corpse emblem and 'Semper Fi, my Gunny. I love you'

So sweet.

I also love how Tony was going to orginaly show the tatto to Gibbs, the dance with the biker outfit was perfect. I couldn't stop smiling througout the last two chapters(11 and 12).

Loved the whole wet reunion follwed by smut and Cassie's reaction to seeing Tony's gunny again was priceless when she thought he got over him and removed the tattoo.

This is a wonderful, fabulous story and i really, really look forward to reading the sequel 'Jethro's Love'.
Lygtemanden chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Wonderful! I am really glad that you have decided to share this! Thank you ever so much! I hope that everything in rl goes well!
478 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »