Reviews for Gunny's Whore
combatcrazy chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Wonderful, wonderful story. I hate to see it end. I looked forword to each chapter as it was posted. Thanks for such a great story. Can't wait for the sequel.
AMAPADME chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Ok really pretty sure I am a horrible person when it comes to reading on time. Lately life has been crazy but I so much loved this story. It was sad, nuteral, grin worthy, then full blown happy dance at the end. Yes! You did a great job.

I am very much looking forward to the sequel. Even if it takes a whole week to read it.
Lady FoxFire chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Love the ending to this fic
ghostboi chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Love it _ Beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
DS2010 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Loved the end. Can't wait for the next story after reading that summary. Hope this review cheers you up! :-)
CindyB chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Ch. 11 was hot. I loved how Gibbs saw Tony's tattoo and loved it. In ch. 12, I thought Cassie & Rick seeing how Tony had found happiness with his gunney was grreat. I loved this fic.
This Ren chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! I look forward to the sequel!
syryane chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That's a great story, I can understand why it's your favourite. I'm waiting for the sequel with impatience
Meilea2010 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
That was unbelievably fantastic. Loved the ending with the barbq and inviting Cassie and Rick. Loved most of all Cassie's reaction to seeing Jethro and his being introduced as Tony's partner. Looking forward to the sequel, 'Jethro's Love'. When will it be posted? Looking forward to it.
xenascully chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
TrishG chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Cool, can't wait for the sequel.
faldo chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
What a great ending. And to know that there is more to come is fabulous. I hope your family situation improves/ resolves.

Take care
Corala chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
This story was so good i hope the new is as good as this one was
Hussey chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
I really enjoyed your story and look forward to the sequel.
GetYourOwnGibbs chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
I LOVE this story - thanks so much! Hahaha I could see how Tony was going to mess with Cassie at the end there. Funny and sweet.

Can't wait for the next story. I hope you survive your difficult week.
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »