Reviews for Gunny's Whore
SanLynn chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
First of all. Oooh! A sequel! Can't wait for that. Sounds like it will be intense too.

Now onto this beautiful ending. I loved all of it. What a beautiful reunion they had. I also loved the way you tied things together with Cassie and Rick coming to visit for the 4th.

Terrific story. I'm sending all my thoughts to you and yours at this difficult time. Big hugs!
Alisa123 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
SUPER...ended sooner, then i expected though...i'm soooooooooo glad, it allllllllll worked for tibbs...and that cassie had been wrong allllllllll those years ago.

alisa
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Absolutely loved it, it was romantic without being cheesy which I truly appreciate
BnBfanatic chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Great job and awesome story! Love the great way you described every detail and every scene and also was impressed by how fast you updated with new chapter, it was faster than any other story I have been reading.
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
OMG - Bring on the sequel. Yay! :-] This story was fabulous, as all of your stories are! :-] Keep your chin and remember that all of us are here for you - You and yours are in all of our prayers! Hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]
MarineLvr84 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Yayyy! I loved this so...(ooh-rah)
jjd022980 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
great ending and beautifullly done! can't wait further for the sequel! you ate in my prayers for your family I hope everything turns out okay!
smiles2go chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
What a great happy ending! Love the phrase-'make me fly'. Glad you've already started a sequel, you're very good at this and do a marvelous job with the characters and plot!
Kateri1 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Awesome ending to a wonderful story and I am very eager for the sequel.

I hope that the family situation turns out okay
Rogue187 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
LOVED this story, it had a wonderfull ending! Can't wait till the second story!
Nedra1212 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Thank you for this great story! Though I have to admit, I might be more excited about reading Jethro's Lover! My favorite Tibbs stories are the ones with a hurt Gibbs (both physically & emotinally) and a comforting Tony. And most stories seem to be the other way around, so I can't wait to see your version. And I love the name "Jethro's Love". It shows how both Tony and Gibbs have developed-from a Gunny to Jethro and from Whore to Love. I'm sure there's a literary term for it, but all I can think of is Perfect!

i'm sorry for your mom's ill health. I hope it's not to serious, and if it is, then I wish you patience and peace as you deal with it it.

Thanks for being such a consistent poster, and I can't wait to start Jethro's Love.
CalliM chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
What a lovely ending to a lovely story. I have very much enjoyed this one. I liked having them all get together for a Gibbs typical BBQ including the NCIS people but Cassie and Rick from CA.

I think my favorite scene has to be Tony squeezing into the old "biker" dance outfit and doing a dance for Gibbs. That just strikes me as something many people would do for someone they love!

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story with us and I will be most certainly looking forward to the sequel.
boymommytotwo chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
i loved this story. i love how you kept them both in character with putting them thru an amzing set of circumstances. i can't wait for the sequel! wonderful!

i'm sorry RL has been tough lately - sending you good thoughts.

love,

ami
The Greek me chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Bravo...Superb as always... Can't wait for a new story from you...I really hope that things will get better with the health issue in your family...Best of wishes...
123claire123 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
love this story - i can't wait for the sequal - thinking of you - i hope that all is well
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »