Reviews for Me & Mrs Cullen
christag banner chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oooh I want more, I want to read how they will be together, when Edward & Bella will finally stand up to their parents & get divorced...more, please?
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
What a wonderful story! Simply beautiful. It's great as a O/S, but I'm left wondering what happened with the four of them in the long run. Did they leave their marriages stand and do a lot of double dating & joint vacations, or did they divorce and remarry the right partner? Personally. I hope for the second option, messy as it probably would have been to go through with Bella & Edward's pushy and obnxiou parents. Have you considered lengthening this into at least a two-shot (or writing a sequal) to tell the tale of how the four of them resolved thier situation?
Vendell chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Very glad that Jasper and Bella found each other. Let's hope they get their HEA especially after being married to Alice and Edward.

Nice o/s. I really enjoyed it.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Please don't let this be the last of them. A bit more pretty please, with a cherry on top. Even just an epilogue with three sentences would do as long as they get to be together.

It was breathtaking, I wanted to cry while danced to Me and Mrs. Jones.
Anadabyel chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Freakin loved this!

Now post that caramel covered one!
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Please consider continuing this! It is just to amazing to leave as a one-shot!
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Yum! Loved it. Wouldn't mind a little more Jasper and Bella!
Mxpi1970 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh I loved this story sis :D Pity it's only a 1 chapter complete, any chance I could convince you into continuing it? I love the affection between Alice and Jasper, even though the relationship has gone stale they still respect each other anyway. Love that Alice and Edward were the pairing and that Jasper and Bella too. Really awesome story hun 3
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Awesome one-shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
henrylover94 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
love,love:D
Galvestons Daughter chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Great story, would you consider continuing it as there seems to be an awful lot unsaid