Reviews for Intertwine Me
Pari B chapter 1 . 7/20
This is exquisitely lovely. A few errant grammatical errors, but overall, I was genuinely blown away by how wonderfully this captures Katniss and the changes in her life and relationships post war. There is an intimacy in the language that I really appreciate, rendered even more surprising by it's vignette style which sometimes lacks that sincerity. This is a wonderful addition to the HG world.
Hermiownie chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Beautiful story, touching and full of hope for the future (I do love Katmiss''serene' side). I also love the fact that the baby will have a pretty name, because, as you rightly mentioned, "children don't need ghosts». Great job :) :)
morgan chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
u do kmow that torso means but right
MalTease chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This was beautiful ... well done :)
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was really lovely! What a pleasure to read, well done :)
thesagaciousowl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Interesting fic. there are a lof of things I don't agree with, but still, most of them are personal.
"Our relationship exists on tiptoeing around the subject of my sister and talking too much about our jobs"
I loved this phrase, really.
Balleka chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is really good story! I will definetley be having a strong word with Jojo aka laughing our heads off at the "accidental" spillage! ANYWAY really love this write more!
Skye Allison chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow.
stormfires chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Good story! I enjoyed reading this very much.
LeLa London chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So sweet. Glad I read this and thanks for sharing it.
BecomingScarlett chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Aww soo cute! Love it! Love that you went back and explained how everyone else is 10 years after the war. That was what I was hoping for at the end of Mockingjay but never really happened. I liked this a lot:)
batbaby chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Very sweet and touching. Good job.
satomika chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
awww...

so sweet...
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Beautifully written. I think you very accurately portray everyone, including Gale.
StarDusk chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is so beautiful! The writing is brilliant. The imagery is vivid. Loved Katniss' POV. Loved your take on what has happened in pre-epilogue. Loved everything! Every word and every space.

"We're so much more together. We combust, we ignite, we live."

For me, this line, sums all of what happened to Katniss and Peeta. They're living. And they're together. That's the most important hting.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!